ionflows: Calculate the Number of Required Flows for Semiconductor Sequencing
Two methods for calculation of the number of required flows for semiconductor sequencing: 1. Using a simulation, the number of flows can be calculated for a concrete list of amplicons. 2. An exact combinatorial model is evaluated to calculate the number of flows for a random ensemble of sequences.
- Michael Bockmayr and Jan Budczies
- Date of publication
- 2014-11-10 09:55:34
- Michael Bockmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- An example BED file.
- Simulation algorithm to calculate the number of required...
- A function to compute the percentage of covered random...
- Calculate the Number of Required Flows for Semiconductor...
- This is a function to read BED files.
Files in this package