- lubridate: Make Dealing with Dates a Little Easier
- origin: 1970-01-01 UTC
Origin is the date-time for 1970-01-01 UTC in POSIXct format. This date-time is the origin for the numbering system used by POSIXct, POSIXlt, chron, and Date classes.
An object of class
POSIXct (inherits from
POSIXt) of length 1.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- am: Does date time occur in the am or pm?
- as_date: Convert an object to a date or date-time
- as.duration: Change an object to a duration.
- as.interval: Change an object to an 'interval'.
- as.period: Change an object to a period.
- date: Get/set Date component of a date-time.
- DateCoercion: Convert a variety of date-time classes to POSIXlt and POSIXct
- date_decimal: Converts a decimal to a date.
- DateUpdate: Changes the components of a date object
- day: Get/set days component of a date-time.
- days_in_month: Get the number of days in the month of a date-time.
- decimal_date: Converts a date to a decimal of its year.
- Deprecated: Deprecated function in 'lubridate' package
- dst: Get Daylight Savings Time indicator of a date-time.
- duration: Create a duration object.
- Duration-class: Duration class
- fit_to_timeline: Fit a POSIXlt date-time to the timeline
- force_tz: Replace time zone to create new date-time
- guess_formats: Guess formats from the supplied date-time character vector.
- hidden_aliases: Internal page for hidden aliases
- hms: Create a period with the specified hours, minutes, and...
- hour: Get/set hours component of a date-time.
- interval: Utilities for creation and manipulation of 'Interval'...
- Interval-class: Interval class
- is.Date: Is x a Date object?
- is.difftime: Is x a difftime object?
- is.instant: Is x a date-time object?
- is.POSIXt: Is x a POSIXct or POSIXlt object?
- is.timespan: Is x a length of time?
- lakers: Lakers 2008-2009 basketball data set
- leap_year: Is a year a leap year?
- lubridate-package: Dates and times made easy with lubridate
- make_datetime: Efficient creation of date-times from numeric representations
- make_difftime: Create a difftime object.
- minute: Get/set minutes component of a date-time.
- month: Get/set months component of a date-time.
- mplus: Add and subtract months to a date without exceeding the last...
- now: The current time
- origin: 1970-01-01 UTC
- parse_date_time: Parse character and numeric date-time vectors with user...
- period: Create a period object.
- Period-class: Period class
- period_to_seconds: Contrive a period to/from a given number of seconds.
- pretty_dates: Computes attractive axis breaks for date-time data
- quarter: Get the fiscal quarter and semester of a date-time.
- quick_durations: Quickly create duration objects.
- quick_periods: Quickly create period objects.
- reclass_date: Convenience method to reclass dates post-modification.
- reclass_timespan: Convenience method to reclass timespans post-modification.
- rollback: Roll back date to last day of previous month
- round_date: Round, floor and ceiling methods for date-time objects.
- second: Get/set seconds component of a date-time.
- stamp: Format dates and times based on human-friendly templates.
- time_length: Compute the exact length of a time span.
- timespan: Description of time span classes in lubridate.
- Timespan-class: Timespan class
- today: The current date
- tz: Get/set time zone component of a date-time.
- week: Get/set weeks component of a date-time.
- within-interval: Tests whether a date or interval falls within an interval
- with_tz: Get date-time in a different time zone
- year: Get/set years component of a date-time.
- ymd: Parse dates according to the order in that year, month, and...
- ymd_hms: Parse dates that have hours, minutes, or seconds elements.