- photobiology: Photobiological Calculations
- insert_spct_hinges: Insert new wavelength values into a spectrum
Insert new wavelength values into a spectrum
Insert new wavelength values into a spectrum interpolating the corresponding spectral data values.
an object of class "generic_spct"
numeric vector of wavelengths (nm) at which the s.irrad should be inserted by interpolation, no interpolation is indicated by an empty array (numeric(0))
logical indicating if new object will be created by reference or by copy of spct
a generic_spct or a derived type with variables
other numeric variables.
Inserting wavelengths values "hinges" immediately before and after a discontinuity in the SWF, greatly reduces the errors caused by interpolating the weighted irradiance during integration of the effective spectral irradiance. This is specially true when data has a large wavelength step size.
1 2 3 4
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- A2T: Convert absorbance into transmittance
- absorbance: Absorbance
- absorbance_spct: Calculate absorbance from spectral absorbance.
- absorptance: Absorptance
- absorptance_spct: Calculate absorptance from spectral absorptance.
- A.illuminant.spct: CIE A illuminant data
- as_energy: Convert spectral photon irradiance into spectral energy...
- as.generic_mspct: Collection-of-spectra copy-constructor
- as.generic_spct: Spectral-object copy constructor
- as_quantum: Convert spectral energy irradiance into spectral photon...
- as_quantum_mol: Convert spectral energy irradiance into spectral photon...
- as.solar_date: Convert a solar_time object into solar_date object
- as_tod: Convert date to time-of-day in hours, minutes or seconds
- average_spct: Average spectral data.
- beesxyzCMF.spct: Honeybee xyz chromaticity colour matching function data
- black_body.spct: Theoretical black body
- calc_multipliers: Spectral weights
- calc_source_output: Light-source spectral output
- ccd.spct: Spectral response of a back-thinned CCD image sensor.
- c.generic_mspct: Combine collections of spectra
- checkMspctVersion: Check that the "mspct.version" attribute is set
- check_spct: Check validity of spectral objects
- checkSpctVersion: Check that the "spct.version" attribute is set
- check_spectrum: Sanity check of a spectrum.
- checkTimeUnit: Check the "time.unit" attribute of an existing source_spct...
- check_w.length: Sanity check of wavelengths (internal function).
- ciev10.spct: Linear energy CIE 2008 luminous efficiency function 10 deg...
- ciev2.spct: Linear energy CIE 2008 luminous efficiency function 2 deg...
- ciexyzCC10.spct: CIE xyz chromaticity coordinates (CC) 10 deg data
- ciexyzCC2.spct: CIE xyz chromaticity coordinates 2 deg data
- ciexyzCMF10.spct: Linear energy CIE xyz colour matching function (CMF) 10 deg...
- ciexyzCMF2.spct: Linear energy CIE xyz colour matching function (CMF) 2 deg...
- class_spct: Query which is the class of an spectrum
- clean: Clean (=replace) off-range values in a spectrum
- clean_spct: Clean a spectrum
- clear_body.spct: Theoretical clear body
- clear_photobio.cache: clear the spectral weights cache
- clear.spct: Theoretical spectrum of a clear clear material
- clip_wl: Clip head and/or tail of a spectrum
- color: Color of an object
- convertTimeUnit: Convert the "time.unit" attribute of an existing source_spct...
- convolve_each: Convolve function for collections of spectra
- copy_attributes: Copy attributes from one R object to another
- cps2irrad: Conversion from counts per second to physical quantities
- D2_spectrum: Calculate deuterim lamp output spectrum from fitted constants
- D2.UV586: Data for typical calibration lamps
- D2.UV653: Data for typical calibration lamps
- D2.UV654: Data for typical calibration lamps
- D65.illuminant.spct: CIE D65 illuminant data
- day_night: Times for sun positions
- defunct: Defunct functions and methods
- dim.generic_mspct: Dimensions of an Object
- div-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- div_spectra: Divide two spectra, even if the wavelengths values differ
- e2q: Convert energy-based quantities into photon-based quantities.
- e2qmol_multipliers: Calculate energy to quantum (mol) multipliers
- e2quantum_multipliers: Calculate energy to quantum multipliers
- e_fluence: Energy fluence
- e_irrad: Energy irradiance
- energy_irradiance: Calculate (energy) irradiance from spectral irradiance
- energy_ratio: Energy:energy ratio
- eq_ratio: Energy:photon ratio
- e_ratio: Energy:energy ratio
- e_response: Energy-based photo-response
- extract: Extract or replace parts of a spectrum
- extract_mspct: Extract or replace members of a collection of spectra
- f_dispatcher_spct: Math function dispatcher for spectra
- FEL.BN.9101.165: Data for typical calibration lamps
- FEL_spectrum: Incandescent "FEL" lamp emission spectrum
- filter_cps.mspct: Counts per second from a measurement of a plastic film
- find_peaks: Find peaks in a spectrum
- fluence: Fluence
- format.solar_time: Encode in a Common Format
- fscale: Rescale a spectrum using a summary function
- fscale_spct: fscale a spectrum
- fshift: Shift the scale of a spectrum using a summary function
- fshift_spct: fshift a spectrum
- generic_mspct: Collection-of-spectra constructor
- getBSWFUsed: Get the "bswf.used" attribute
- getInstrDesc: Get the "instr.desc" attribute
- getInstrSettings: Get the "instr.settings" attribute
- getMspctVersion: Get the "mspct.version" attribute
- getMultipleWl: Get the "multiple.wl" attribute
- getNormalized: Get the "normalized" attribute
- get_peaks: Get peaks and valleys in a spectrum
- getRfrType: Get the "Rfr.type" attribute
- getScaled: Get the "scaled" attribute
- getSpctVersion: Get the "spct.version" attribute
- getTfrType: Get the "Tfr.type" attribute
- getTimeUnit: Get the "time.unit" attribute of an existing source_spct...
- getWhatMeasured: Get the "what.measured" attribute
- getWhenMeasured: Get the "when.measured" attribute
- getWhereMeasured: Get the "where.measured" attribute
- insert_hinges: Insert wavelength values into spectral data.
- insert_spct_hinges: Insert new wavelength values into a spectrum
- integrate_spct: Integrate spectral data.
- integrate_xy: Gives irradiance from spectral irradiance.
- interpolate_spct: Map a spectrum to new wavelength values.
- interpolate_spectrum: Calculate spectral values at a different set of wavelengths
- interpolate_wl: Map spectra to new wavelength values.
- irrad: Irradiance
- irradiance: Photon (quantum) irradiance from spectral (energy)...
- is_absorbance_based: Query if a spectrum contains absorbance or transmittance data
- is_effective: Is an R object "effective"
- is.generic_mspct: Query class of spectrum objects
- is.generic_spct: Query class of spectrum objects
- is_normalized: Query whether a generic spectrum has been normalized.
- is.old_spct: Query if an object has old class names
- is_photon_based: Query if a spectrum contains photon- or energy-based data.
- is_scaled: Query whether a generic spectrum has been scaled
- is.solar_time: Query class
- is.summary_generic_spct: Query class of spectrum summary objects
- is_tagged: Query if it is an spectrum is tagged
- is.waveband: Query if it is a waveband
- julian_day: Solar astronomy using Meeus' algorithm
- labels: Find labels from "waveband" object
- l_insert_hinges: Insert wavelength values into spectral data.
- log: Logarithms and Exponentials
- MathFun: Miscellaneous Mathematical Functions
- max: Wavelength maximum
- merge.generic_spct: Merge two generic_spct objects
- midpoint: Central wavelength value
- min: Wavelength minimum
- minus-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- mod-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- msmsply: Multi-spct transform methods
- mspct_classes: Names of multi-spectra classes
- normalization: Normalization of an R object
- normalize: Normalize spectral data
- normalized_diff_ind: Calculate a normalized index.
- normalize_range_arg: Normalize a range argument into a true numeric range
- opaque.spct: Theoretical spectrum of an opaque material
- oper_spectra: Binary operation on two spectra, even if the wavelengths...
- peaks: Peaks or local maxima
- photobiology-package: Photobiological Calculations
- photodiode.spct: Spectral response of a GaAsP photodiode
- photon_irradiance: Photon irradiance
- photon_ratio: Photo:photon ratio
- photons_energy_ratio: Photon:energy ratio
- plus-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- polyester.spct: Transmittance spectrum of clear polyester film
- pow-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- print: Print a spectral object
- print.solar_time: Print solar time and solar date objects
- print.summary_generic_spct: Print spectral summary
- print.waveband: Print a "waveband" object
- prod_spectra: Multiply two spectra, even if the wavelengths values differ
- q2e: Convert photon-based quantities into energy-based quantities
- qe_ratio: Photon:energy ratio
- q_fluence: Photon fluence
- q_irrad: Photon irradiance
- q_ratio: Photon:photon ratio
- q_response: Photon-based photo-response
- range: Wavelength range
- rbindspct: Row-bind spectra
- reflectance: Reflectance
- reflectance_spct: Calculate reflectance from spectral reflectance
- response: Integrated response
- resp_spct: Calculate response from spectral response
- rgb_spct: RGB color values
- rmDerivedMspct: Remove "generic_mspct" and derived class attributes.
- rmDerivedSpct: Remove "generic_spct" and derived class attributes.
- round: Rounding of Numbers
- s_e_irrad2rgb: Spectrum to rgb color conversion
- setBSWFUsed: Set the "bswf.used" attribute
- setGenericSpct: Convert an R object into a spectrum object.
- setInstrDesc: Set the "instr.desc" attribute
- setInstrSettings: Set the "instr.settings" attribute
- setMultipleWl: Set the "multiple.wl" attribute
- setNormalized: Set the "normalized" attribute
- setRfrType: Set the "Rfr.type" attribute
- setScaled: Set the "scaled" attribute
- setTfrType: Set the "Tfr.type" attribute
- setTimeUnit: Set the "time.unit" attribute of an existing source_spct...
- setWhatMeasured: Set the "what.measured" attribute
- setWhenMeasured: Set the "when.measured" attribute
- setWhereMeasured: Set the "where.measured" attribute
- shared_member_class: Classes common to all collection members.
- sign: Sign
- slash-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- smooth_spct: Smooth a spectrum
- solar_time: Local solar time
- source_spct: Spectral-object constructor
- spct_classes: Function that returns a vector containing the names of...
- split2mspct: Convert a 'wide' or untidy data frame into a collection of...
- split_bands: List-of-wavebands constructor
- split_energy_irradiance: Energy irradiance for split spectrum regions
- split_irradiance: Energy or photon irradiance for split spectrum regions
- split_photon_irradiance: Photon irradiance for split spectrum regions
- spread: Length of object in wavelength units
- stepsize: Stepsize
- subset2mspct: Convert 'long' or tidy spectral data into a collection of...
- subt_spectra: Subtract two spectra
- summary: Summary of a spectral object
- summary_spct_classes: Function that returns a vector containing the names of...
- sum_spectra: Add two spectra
- sun_angles: Solar angles
- sun.daily.data: Daily solar spectral irradiance (simulated)
- sun.daily.spct: Daily solar spectral irradiance (simulated)
- sun.data: Solar spectral irradiance (simulated)
- sun.spct: Solar spectral irradiance (simulated)
- T2A: Convert transmittance into absorbance.
- tag: Tag a spectrum
- times-.generic_spct: Arithmetic Operators
- transmittance: Transmittance
- transmittance_spct: Calculate transmittance from spectral transmittance.
- Trig: Trigonometric Functions
- trim_spct: Trim (or expand) head and/or tail
- trim_tails: Trim (or expand) head and/or tail
- trim_waveband: Trim (or expand) head and/or tail
- trim_wl: Trim head and/or tail of a spectrum
- twilight2angle: twilight argument check and conversion
- tz_time_diff: Time difference between two time zones
- untag: Remove tags
- upgrade_spct: Upgrade one spectral object
- upgrade_spectra: Upgrade one or more spectral objects
- valleys: Valleys or local minima
- v_insert_hinges: Insert wavelength values into spectral data.
- waveband: Waveband constructor method
- waveband_ratio: Photon or energy ratio
- wb2rect_spct: Create tagged spectrum from wavebands
- wb2spct: Create spectrum from wavebands
- wb2tagged_spct: Create tagged spectrum from wavebands
- white_body.spct: Theoretical white body
- w_length2rgb: Wavelength to rgb color conversion
- w_length_range2rgb: Wavelength range to rgb color conversion
- yellow_gel.spct: Transmittance spectrum of yellow theatrical gel.