ppmlasso: Point Process Models with LASSO Penalties
Toolkit for fitting point process models with sequences of LASSO penalties ("regularisation paths"). Regularisation paths of Poisson point process models or area-interaction models can be fitted with LASSO, adaptive LASSO or elastic net penalties. A number of criteria are available to judge the bias-variance tradeoff.
- Ian Renner
- Date of publication
- 2015-01-30 13:34:19
- Ian Renner <Ian.Renner@newcastle.edu.au>
- Blue Mountains eucalypt and environmental data.
- Methods for function 'diagnose'
- Create diagnostic plots for a fitted point process model.
- Methods for function 'envelope'
- Calculates simulation envelopes for goodness-of-fit
- Extract environmental data to presence locations
- Choose spatial resolution for analysis
- Calculate point interactions for area-interaction models
- Prepare data for model fitting
- Fit point process models with LASSO penalties
- Class '"ppmlasso"'
- Internal ppmlasso functions
- PPM-LASSO: Point process models with LASSO penalties
- Methods for function 'predict'
- Prediction to new data from a fitted regularisation path
- Methods for function 'print'
- Print a fitted regularisation path
- Generate regular grid of quadrature points with environmental...
Files in this package