ENAdata object originally used to create the set
A data frame containing accumulated adjacency (co-occurrence) vectors per unit
A data frame of centered normed accumulated adjacency (co-occurrence) vectors for each unit
A data frame of point positions for number of dimensions specified in ena.make.set (i.e., the centered, normed, and rotated data)
A data frame of connections strengths per unit (Data frame of normed accumu- lated adjacency (co-occurrence) vectors for each unit)
- A data frame of positions for each code
- A vector of code names
- A vector of variance accounted for by each dimension specified
- A matrix of the calculated centroid positions
- The string representation of function called
- A list of all parameters sent to function call
A data frame of spearman and pearson correlations for each dimension specified
- align point and centroid centers to origin Create ENAset
ENAset$new( enadata, dimensions = 2, norm.by = fun_sphere_norm, rotation.by = ena.svd.R6, rotation.params = NULL, rotation.set = NULL, node.position.method = lws.positions.sq.R6, endpoints.only = TRUE, center.align.to.origin = FALSE, ... )
ENAset Process ENAset
ENASet Get property from object
ENAset$get(x = "enadata")
character key to retrieve from object
value from object at x
The objects of this class are cloneable with this method.
ENAset$clone(deep = FALSE)
Whether to make a deep clone.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.