Find out the main highlights of each update.
Fixes: * Fix mechanisms that deal with unknown receivers * Edge arrays are now recognized if sections are provided * The columns "Backwards.movements" and "Backwards.movements" now display correct values * Prevent crash if inactive.warning is set but inactive.error is left null (applicable for speed checks as well) * Prevent crash when calculating multi-way efficiency estimations for fish that jumped at release * Prevent crash during residency analysis if a fish had more than one detection but all at the exact same time * Prevent crash when loading empty detection files * Display correct event numbers and names when speed warnings are triggered
* 'maximum.time' has been renamed to 'max.interval'
* 'tz.study.area' has been renamed to 'tz'
* 'start.timestamp' has been renamed to 'start.time'
* 'end.timestamp' has been renamed to 'stop.time'
* After a transition period,
actel function has been removed
* 'cautious.assignment' has been removed from the migration analysis
* Analysis run with 'override' are no longer saved with a "_corrected" appendix
* 'tz' is now checked against the output of
OlsonNames to ensure a valid time zone is entered.
* messages and warnings are now printed using
* Stop if any of the input files has duplicated column names
* Warn user if success.arrays is not defined in
* 'minimum.detections' is now available in all functions.
* 'override' is now available in all functions, and allows the user to directly invalidate specific events.
* 'Detections' column in the object status.df (migration analysis) has been split into 'Valid.detections' and 'Invalid.detections'.
* Package-level documentation has been implemented (can be found using ?actel).
residency documentation has been expanded.
* Force all individual residency plots to include all used locations in the caption, to ensure locations always show up with the same colour.
* Stations are now grouped by array in the individual plots, following the array order provided either by the spatial.csv file or the spatial.txt file.
* Improved links between the report plots and the R objects by naming the objects containing the data used in the plots.
Fixes: * Make checkInactiveness start counting time in the right event. * Remove spaces in bio's release sites before matching with stations' standard names.
Enhancements: * explore(), migration() and residency() now output auxiliary information for the upcoming RSP functions.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.