Length of a Unit Object
The length of a unit object is defined as the number of unit values in the unit object.
This function has been deprecated in favour of a unit method for
A unit object.
An integer value.
1 2 3 4 5
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- absolute.size: Absolute Size of a Grob
- arrow: Describe arrows to add to a line.
- calcStringMetric: Calculate Metric Information for Text
- current.viewport: Get the Current Grid Viewport (Tree)
- dataViewport: Create a Viewport with Scales based on Data
- depth: Determine the number of levels in an object.
- drawDetails: Customising grid Drawing
- editDetails: Customising grid Editing
- explode: Explode a path into its components.
- gEdit: Create and Apply Edit Objects
- getNames: List the names of grobs on the display list
- gpar: Handling Grid Graphical Parameters
- gPath: Concatenate Grob Names
- Grid: Grid Graphics
- grid.add: Add a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.bezier: Draw a Bezier Curve
- grid.cap: Capture a raster image
- grid.circle: Draw a Circle
- grid.clip: Set the Clipping Region
- grid.convert: Convert Between Different grid Coordinate Systems
- grid.copy: Make a Copy of a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.curve: Draw a Curve Between Locations
- grid-defunct: Defunct Functions in Package 'grid'
- grid.delay: Encapsulate calculations and generating a grob
- grid.display.list: Control the Grid Display List
- grid.DLapply: Modify the Grid Display List
- grid.draw: Draw a grid grob
- grid.edit: Edit the Description of a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.force: Force a grob into its components
- grid.frame: Create a Frame for Packing Objects
- grid.function: Draw a curve representing a function
- grid.get: Get a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.grab: Grab the current grid output
- grid.grep: Search for grobs
- grid.grill: Draw a Grill
- grid.grob: Create Grid Graphical Objects, aka "Grob"s
- grid-internal: Internal Grid Functions
- grid.layout: Create a Grid Layout
- grid.lines: Draw Lines in a Grid Viewport
- grid.locator: Capture a Mouse Click
- grid.ls: List the names of grobs or viewports
- grid.move.to: Move or Draw to a Specified Position
- grid.newpage: Move to a New Page on a Grid Device
- grid.null: Null Graphical Object
- grid.pack: Pack an Object within a Frame
- grid-package: The Grid Graphics Package
- grid.path: Draw a Path
- grid.place: Place an Object within a Frame
- grid.plot.and.legend: A Simple Plot and Legend Demo
- grid.points: Draw Data Symbols
- grid.polygon: Draw a Polygon
- grid.pretty: Generate a Sensible Set of Breakpoints
- grid.raster: Render a raster object
- grid.record: Encapsulate calculations and drawing
- grid.rect: Draw rectangles
- grid.refresh: Refresh the current grid scene
- grid.remove: Remove a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.reorder: Reorder the children of a gTree
- grid.roundrect: Draw a rectangle with rounded corners
- grid.segments: Draw Line Segments
- grid.set: Set a Grid Graphical Object
- grid.show.layout: Draw a Diagram of a Grid Layout
- grid.show.viewport: Draw a Diagram of a Grid Viewport
- grid.text: Draw Text
- grid.xaxis: Draw an X-Axis
- grid.xspline: Draw an Xspline
- grid.yaxis: Draw a Y-Axis
- grobName: Generate a Name for a Grob
- grobWidth: Create a Unit Describing the Width of a Grob
- grobX: Create a Unit Describing a Grob Boundary Location
- legendGrob: Constructing a Legend Grob
- makeContent: Customised grid Grobs
- plotViewport: Create a Viewport with a Standard Plot Layout
- resolveRasterSize: Utility function to resolve the size of a raster grob
- showGrob: Label grid grobs.
- showViewport: Display grid viewports.
- stringWidth: Create a Unit Describing the Width and Height of a String or...
- unit: Function to Create a Unit Object
- unit.c: Combine Unit Objects
- unit.length: Length of a Unit Object
- unit.pmin: Parallel Unit Minima and Maxima
- unit.rep: Replicate Elements of Unit Objects
- validDetails: Customising grid grob Validation
- valid.just: Validate a Justification
- viewport: Create a Grid Viewport
- viewports: Maintaining and Navigating the Grid Viewport Tree
- vpPath: Concatenate Viewport Names
- widthDetails: Width and Height of a grid grob
- xDetails: Boundary of a grid grob
- xsplinePoints: Return the points that would be used to draw an Xspline (or a...