SURDES: Functions for a stratified SURvey DESign
A stratified survey design method that selects sampling points in a given territory using environmental and spatial distances as surrogates of overall diversity. The procedure minimises the variation uncovered by the selected points using a set of consecutive criteria repeated iteratively. In each iteration, a p-median allocation criterion is used to define a vector of preselected sites, then a set of user defined conditions is applied to restrict the preselected sites so that one location is selected in each iteration.
- Nagore Garcia Medina & Bernardo Garcia Carreras
- Date of publication
- Nagore Garcia Medina <email@example.com>
- Site allocation procedure using one matrix
- Site allocation criterion that uses two initial matrices
- Additional conditions
- Criteria for the additional conditions
- Matrix of environmental distances
- Matrix of geographic distances.
- Functions for survey design based on environmental distance...
- A matrix inlcuding initial localities and additional...
- A vector with the starting points
Files in this package