- TraMineR: Trajectory Miner: a Toolbox for Exploring and Rendering Sequences
- disstreeleaf: Terminal node membership
Terminal node membership
Return a factor with the terminal node membership of each case.
The tree, a
Matthias Studer (with Gilbert Ritschard for the help page)
disstree for examples
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- actcal: Example data set: Activity calendar from the Swiss Household...
- actcal.tse: Example data set: Activity calendar from the Swiss Household...
- alphabet: Get or set the alphabet of a sequence object
- bfspell: Example data set: First 20 biofam sequences in SPELL form
- biofam: Example data set: Family life states from the Swiss Household...
- cpal: Get or set the color palette of a sequence object
- dissassoc: Analysis of discrepancy from dissimilarity measures
- disscenter: Compute distances to the center of a group
- dissmfac: Multi-factor ANOVA from a dissimilarity matrix
- dissrep: Extracting sets of representative objects using a...
- disstree: Dissimilarity Tree
- disstree2dot: Graphical representation of a dissimilarity tree
- disstreeleaf: Terminal node membership
- dissvar: Dissimilarity based discrepancy
- ex1: Example data set with missing values and weights
- ex2: Example data sets with weighted and unweighted sequence data
- famform: Example data set: sequences of family formation
- mvad: Example data set: Transition from school to work
- plot.seqdiff: Plotting a seqdiff object.
- plot.stslist: Plot method for state sequence objects
- plot.stslist.freq: Plot method for sequence frequency tables
- plot.stslist.meant: Plot method for objects produced by the seqmeant function
- plot.stslist.modst: Plot method for modal state sequences
- plot.stslist.rep: Plot method for representative sequence sets
- plot.stslist.statd: Plot method for objects produced by the seqstatd function
- plot.subseqelist: Plot frequencies of subsequences
- plot.subseqelistchisq: Plot discriminant subsequences
- read.tda.mdist: Read a distance matrix produced by TDA.
- seqalign: Computation details about a pairwise alignment
- seqcomp: Compare two state sequences
- seqconc: Concatenate vectors of states or events into a character...
- seqdecomp: Convert a character string into a vector of states or events
- seqdef: Create a state sequence object
- seqdiff: Position-wise discrepancy analysis between groups of...
- seqdim: Dimension of a set of sequences
- seqdist: Distances (dissimilarities) between sequences
- seqdistmc: Multichannel distances between sequences
- seqdss: Extract distinct states sequence from a sequence object
- seqdur: Extract state durations from a sequence object.
- seqe: Event sequence object
- seqeapplysub: Checking for the presence of given event subsequences
- seqecmpgroup: Identifying discriminating subsequences
- seqeconstraint: Setting time constraints and the counting method
- seqecontain: Check if sequence contains events
- seqecreate: Create event sequence objects.
- seqefsub: Searching for frequent subsequences
- seqeid: Retrieve unique ids from an event sequence object.
- seqelength: Lengths of event sequences
- seqetm: Create a transition-definition matrix
- seqeweight: Setting or retrieving weights of an event sequence object.
- seqfcheck: Check if sequences are in the compressed or extended format
- seqfind: Indexes of state sequence(s) x in state sequence object y
- seqformat: Conversion between sequence formats
- seqfpos: Search for the first occurrence of a given element in a...
- seqgen: Random sequences generation
- seqici: Complexity index of individual sequences
- seqient: Within sequence entropies
- seqistatd: State frequencies in each individual sequence
- seqlegend: Plot a legend for the states in a sequence object
- seqlength: Sequence length
- seqLLCP: Compute the length of the longest common prefix of two...
- seqLLCS: Compute the length of the longest common subsequence of two...
- seqlogp: Logarithm of the probabilities of state sequences
- seqmeant: Mean durations in each state
- seqmodst: Sequence of modal states
- seqmpos: Number of matching positions between two sequences.
- seqnum: Transform into a sequence object with numerical alphabet.
- seqpcplot: Parallel coordinate plot for sequence data
- seqplot: Plot state sequence objects
- seqpm: Find substring patterns in sequences
- seqrecode: Recoding state sequence objects and factors
- seqrep: Extracting sets of representative sequences
- seqsep: Adds separators to sequences stored as character string
- seqST: Sequences turbulence
- seqstatd: Sequence of transversal state distributions and their...
- seqstatf: State frequencies in the whole sequence data set
- seqstatl: List of distinct states or events (alphabet) in a sequence...
- seqsubm: Create a substitution-cost matrix
- seqsubsn: Number of distinct subsequences in a sequence.
- seqtab: Frequency table of the sequences
- seqtransn: Number of transitions in a sequence
- seqtrate: Compute transition rates between states
- seqtree: Tree structured analysis of a state sequence object.
- seqtreedisplay: Graphical rendering of a sequence regression tree
- stlab: Get or set the state labels of a sequence object
- str.seqe: String representation of an event sequence object
- TraMineR.checkupdates: Check for TraMineR updates
- TraMineRInternal: Access to TraMineR internal functions
- TraMineR-package: Trajectory Miner: a Toolbox for Exploring and Rendering...