checks an /alk/
(ba) This function checks /alk/ objects in a light way. For a more
complete checking one must use
The alk object to be validated.
It is the validity method for /alk/ objects.
The main idea is that non completed /alk/ must avoid the redundancy while completed /alk/ must have all slot filled in the standard way.
TRUE when the object seems acceptable else a character describing the error(s). Sometimes, when the inconsistency seems too severe, a fatal error can be issued.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- alk2list: transforms a /alk/ object into a list
- alkvar: returns the variable names of an /alk/
- and4bn: adds a new node to a bn object
- anode4bn: very simplified version of and4bn
- bn2alk: gets an alk from a given bn
- bn2bn: extracts a bn from a bn (way number 1)
- bn2bugs: translates a bn into a bugs model
- bn2dn: simulates data from a bn
- bn2gn: creates a gn object from a bn object
- bn2jagscript: constructs a Jags script from a bn
- bn2list: transforms a /bn/ into a list
- bn2model: expresses the model formulae
- bn2nd: extracts and returns some traits of a node defined into a bn
- bn2pam: gets the pam from a /bn/.
- bn2pta: computes the probability table associated to a numcat/parcat...
- categ3beta: compute a univariate categ distribution
- categ3beta2: compute a bivariate categ distribution
- categ3betap: compute a p-variable categ distribution
- check8alk: checks an /alk/
- children8bn: returns the direct children of a bn
- code4bn: builds the code for the nk-th node of a /bn/.
- complete8alk: completes an alk with respect to a given bn
- connect8bgn: determines if a bn/gn is connected
- cycle8bgn: detects if a cycle exists in a bn/gn object
- df2bn: initializes a bn object from a data frame
- dim8nd: computes the dimension of a node
- Dirac4bn: introduce a Dirac distribution on one univariate node
- dn2bstat: Computes the bivariate statistics for the variables of a /dn/
- dn2csv: creates a csv file containing dn@df
- dn2score: Computes the individual scores for a /dn/
- dn2ustat: Computes the univariate statistics for the variables of a...
- draw8Dirichlet: simulates random draws from a Dirichlet
- draw8dist: returns the distances for the selection to be operated with...
- draw8edcg: simulates random draws for a numcat distribution
- draw8empidata: performs an empidata [multivariate] draw or prediction
- draw8multinom: simulates random draw from a multinomial
- draw8predg: returns the predicted individuals for an empidata node.
- draw8predi: returns the predicted individual for an empidata node.
- draw8sele: returns the candidate individuals for an empidata node.
- easyp2code: transforms an easyp expression into an R/bugs block
- easyp2code1: expands an easyp expression
- easyp2code2: transforms an easyp expression into an R/bugs block
- easyp2dim: returns the dimension of the variable defined in an easyp...
- easyp3expanded: returns an expanded easyp from an easyp
- easyp3trouve: checks the consistency of the result obtained after easyp3cut...
- easyps2dim: returns the dimension of the variable defined with an easyp...
- expr3bugs: returns the piece of Bugs code for standard distributions
- expr3func: builds generating function from code
- form3nd: symbolizes the kind of nodes
- gn2bn: creates a bn object from a gn object
- grappa4check: checks if the provided bn is Grappa-compatible
- help8ltype: provides information about type of links
- ind8bgn: returns the nodes between two nodes
- isalkrepeatable: indicates if the link is a standard repeatable link
- isndmulti: indicates if the node is a standard multidimensional node
- list2alk: transforms a consistent list into a new alk
- list2bn: transforms a consistent list into a new bn object
- list2win: transforms a convenient list into a /win/
- mnd4bn: modifies an existing node into a bn object
- modify4bn: plot an object rbsb to interactively modify its graph
- nbrep4alk: determines the number of repetitions of an alk
- nd2bn: extracts the sub-bn comprising a node and its direct parents
- new8alk: generates a new alk from user specification
- new8audit: produced a bn of kind 'audit' from a /gn/
- new8noralk: very simplified version of new8alk
- normalize4pta: normalize pt
- parents8alk: finds the parents at the variable level of an /alk/
- parents8bn: returns the direct parents of a bn
- parents8win: finds the parents at the variable level of a /win/
- part8bgn: classifies a set of nodes according to a subset of them
- plan0: generates values from one node of a bn
- plan1: generates imposed values to start a simulation plan on a bn
- plot8bn: plots an object bn
- plot8dn: Plots the numeric or categoric variables of a dn object
- plot8dnca: univariate plot for a categoric variable
- plot8dncaca: bivariate plot for two categoric variables
- plot8dnco: univariate plot for a continuous variable
- plot8dncoca: bivariate plot for a continuous and a categoric variables
- plot8dncoco: bivariate plot for two continuous variables
- plot8gene: plots ancestry [descendants] of node(s) of a bn/gn
- plot8path: plots separately all paths between two nodes
- porder: finds a parentship order onto the nodes and more
- print8alk: prints the node-variable names
- print8alkcomp: prints an alk object supposed to be completed for a bn
- print8alkuse: prints an alk object not supposed to be completed for a bn
- print8bn: prints a bn object
- print8dn: prints a /dn/
- print8link: prints an interpretation of one link of a bn
- print8links: prints the interpretation of some links of a bn
- print8pt2: prints a pt object of dimension two
- print8pta: prints the node-variable names
- print8win: prints a /win/
- range8node: returns the variable ranges of a given node
- rcatbn: creates a pseudo-random numcat bn object
- read8audit: produced an audit /bn/ from a text file
- read8bn: produced a /bn/ from a text file
- rebastaba: draws some Bayesian networks for illustration
- rebastaba3k: assigns the rsba constants
- repartition3dn: scans the repartition of the values of dn@df
- rnd4bn: removes a series of nodes into a bn object
- rnorbn: creates a pseudo-random normal bn object from a given bn
- rsba.alk-class: Class "alk" to define *a*sked *l*in*k* by the user
- rsba.pta-class: Class "pta" to store probability tables
- rsba.win-class: Class "win" to define a node from a data.frame
- rsbn.bn-class: Class for Bayesian Networks
- rsdn.dn-class: Class for data sets associated to bn, most often simulated
- score4dn: Completes a dn with its score
- simulate8bn: simulates a /dn/ from a /bn/
- study8nd: extracts sub-bn(s) with one parent one child from a bn
- subn: finds independent sub-bn in a BN
- uniform4bn: introduces a uniform distribution on one node
- valid8alk: checks an /alk/
- valid8bn: checks a /bn/
- valid8dn: checks a /dn/
- valid8pta: checks a /pta/
- valid8win: checks a /win/
- var4alk: finds the variable names for an alk.
- variables8win: returns all variables involved in a /win/
- win2list: transforms into a list a /win/
- write8bn: writes a /bn/ to a file
- zero2bn: starting an empty bn