- DiagrammeR: Create Graph Diagrams and Flowcharts Using R
- add_node: Add a node to an existing graph object
Add a node to an existing graph object
With a graph object of class
dgr_graph, add a new node of a specified type
to extant nodes within the graph.
a graph object of class
an optional string that describes the entity type for the node to be added.
a character object for supplying an
optional label to the node. Setting to
an optional vector containing node IDs from which edges will be directed to the new node.
an optional vector containing node IDs to which edges will be directed from the new node.
an optional node ID for the newly connected node. If no value is provided, a node ID will assigned as a monotonically increasing integer.
a graph object of class
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- add_balanced_tree: Add a balanced tree of nodes to the graph
- add_cycle: Add a cycle of nodes to the graph
- add_edge: Add an edge between nodes in a graph object
- add_edge_df: Add edges from an edge data frame to an existing graph object
- add_edges_from_table: Add edges and attributes to graph from a table
- add_edges_w_string: Add one or more edges using a text string
- add_n_nodes: Add one or several unconnected nodes to the graph
- add_n_nodes_ws: Add a multiple of new nodes with edges to or from one or more...
- add_node: Add a node to an existing graph object
- add_node_df: Add nodes from a node data frame to an existing graph object
- add_nodes_from_table: Add nodes and attributes to graph from a table
- add_path: Add a path of nodes to the graph
- add_prism: Add a prism of nodes to the graph
- add_star: Add a star of nodes to the graph
- add_to_series: Add graph object to a graph series object
- cache_edge_attrs: Cache edge attributes in the graph
- cache_edge_attrs_ws: Cache edge attributes (based on a selection of edges) in the...
- cache_edge_count_ws: Cache a count of edges (available in a selection) in the...
- cache_node_attrs: Cache node attributes in the graph
- cache_node_attrs_ws: Cache node attributes (based on a selection of nodes) in the...
- cache_node_count_ws: Cache a count of nodes (available in a selection) in the...
- clear_selection: Clear a selection of nodes or edges in a graph
- combine_edges: Combine multiple edge data frames into a single edge data...
- combine_graphs: Combine two graphs into a single graph
- combine_nodes: Combine multiple node data frames into a single node data...
- country_graph: Create a graph object that contains the boundaries of a...
- create_edges: Create a data frame with edges and their attributes
- create_graph: Create a graph object
- create_nodes: Create a data frame with nodes and their attributes
- create_random_graph: Create a randomized graph
- create_series: Create a graph series object
- create_subgraph_ws: Create a subgraph based on a selection of nodes or edges
- delete_edge: Delete an edge from an existing graph object
- delete_edges_ws: Delete all selected edges in an edge selection
- delete_node: Delete a node from an existing graph object
- delete_nodes_ws: Delete all selected nodes in a node selection
- DiagrammeR: R + mermaid.js
- DiagrammeROutput: Widget output function for use in Shiny
- do_dfs: Perform a depth-first search
- edge_count: Get count of all edges or edges with distinct relationship...
- edge_info: Get detailed information on edges
- edge_present: Determine whether a specified edge is present in an existing...
- edge_rel: Create, read, update, delete, or report status of an edge...
- export_csv: Export a graph to CSV files
- export_graph: Export a graph to various file formats
- get_all_connected_nodes: Get all nodes connected to a specified node
- get_articulation_points: Get articulation points
- get_betweenness: Get betweenness centrality scores
- get_bridging: Get bridging scores
- get_cache: Get a cached vector from a graph object
- get_closeness: Get closeness centrality values
- get_common_nbrs: Get all common neighbors between two or more nodes
- get_connected_components: Get all nodes associated with connected components
- get_constraint: Get constraint scores for one or more graph nodes
- get_degree_histogram: Get histogram data for a graph's degree frequency
- get_eccentricity: Get node eccentricities
- get_edge_attrs: Get edge attribute values
- get_edge_df: Get an edge data frame from a graph
- get_edges: Get node IDs associated with edges
- get_global_graph_attrs: Get global graph attributes
- get_graph_diameter: Get the graph diameter
- get_graph_from_series: Get a graph available in a series
- get_graph_name: Get graph name
- get_graph_time: Get the graph date-time or timezone
- get_nbrs: Get all neighbors of one or more nodes
- get_node_attrs: Get node attribute values
- get_node_df: Get a node data frame from a graph
- get_nodes: Get a vector of node ID values
- get_non_nbrs: Get non-neighbors of a node in a graph
- get_paths: Get paths from a specified node in a directed graph
- get_periphery: Get nodes that form the graph periphery
- get_predecessors: Get node IDs for predecessor nodes to the specified node
- get_s_connected_components: Get nodes within strongly connected components
- get_selection: Get the current selection available in a graph object
- get_similar_nbrs: Get neighboring nodes based on node attribute similarity
- get_successors: Get node IDs for successor nodes to the specified node
- graph_count: Count graphs in a graph series object
- graph_info: Get metrics for a graph
- grViz: R + viz.js
- grVizOutput: Widget output function for use in Shiny
- image_icon: Icons and their download locations
- import_graph: Import a graph from various graph formats
- invert_selection: Invert selection of nodes or edges in a graph
- is_graph_connected: Is the graph a connected graph?
- is_graph_directed: Is the graph a directed graph?
- is_graph_empty: Is the graph empty?
- join_edge_attrs: Join new edge attribute values using a data frame
- join_node_attrs: Join new node attribute values using a data frame
- mermaid: R + mermaid.js
- node_count: Get count of all nodes or certain types of nodes
- node_info: Get detailed information on nodes
- node_present: Determine whether a specified node is present in an existing...
- node_type: Create, read, update, delete, or report status of a node type...
- remove_from_series: Remove a graph from a graph series
- renderDiagrammeR: Widget render function for use in Shiny
- render_graph: Render the graph or output in various formats
- render_graph_from_series: Render a graph available in a series
- renderGrViz: Widget render function for use in Shiny
- replace_in_spec: Razor-like template for diagram specification
- rescale_edge_attrs_ws: Rescale numeric edge attribute values for edges in a...
- rescale_node_attrs_ws: Rescale numeric node attribute values for nodes in a...
- reverse_edge_direction: Reverse the graph's edge direction
- select_edges: Select edges in a graph
- select_edges_by_node_id: Select edges in a graph using node ID values
- select_last_edge: Select last edge in a series of edges defined in a graph
- select_last_node: Select last node in a series of node IDs in a graph
- select_nodes: Select nodes in a graph
- select_nodes_by_degree: Select nodes in the graph based on their degree values
- select_nodes_by_id: Select nodes in a graph by ID values
- select_nodes_in_neighborhood: Select nodes based on a walk distance from a specified node
- series_info: Get information on a graph series
- set_edge_attrs: Set edge attributes
- set_edge_attrs_ws: Set edge attributes with an edge selection
- set_global_graph_attrs: Set global graph attributes
- set_graph_name: Set graph name
- set_graph_time: Set graph date-time and timezone
- set_graph_undirected: Convert graph to an undirected graph
- set_node_attrs: Set node attributes
- set_node_attrs_ws: Set node attributes with a node selection
- subset_series: Subset a graph series object
- to_igraph: Convert a DiagrammeR graph to an igraph one
- trav_both: Traverse from one or more selected nodes to predecessors and...
- trav_in: Traverse inward to a selected node, skipping over edges, and...
- trav_in_edge: Traverse from one or more selected nodes onto adjacent,...
- trav_in_node: Traverse from one or more selected edges toward adjacent...
- trav_out: Traverse outward from a selected node, skipping over edges,...
- trav_out_edge: Traverse from one or more selected nodes onto adjacent,...
- trav_out_node: Traverse from one or more selected edges toward adjacent...
- trigger_script: Trigger a script embedded in a graph series object
- visnetwork: Render graph with visNetwork
- vivagraph: Render graph with VivaGraphJS
- x11_hex: X11 colors and hexadecimal color values