OxyBS: Processing of Oxy-Bisulfite Microarray Data
Provides utilities for processing of Oxy-Bisulfite microarray data (e.g. via the Illumina Infinium platform) with tandem arrays, one using conventional bisulfite sequencing, the other using oxy-bisulfite sequencing.
- E. Andres Houseman, Sc.D. and Kevin C. Johnson
- Date of publication
- 2015-12-01 16:17:17
- E. Andres Houseman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- First derivative of beta minus-log-pdf with respect to first...
- First derivative of beta minus-log-pdf with respect to second...
- Sample Data: Methylation (red) signals from conventional...
- Sample Data: Methylation (red) signals from oxy-bisulfite...
- Sample Data: Unmethylated (green) signals from conventional...
- Sample Data: Unmethylated (green) signals from oxy-bisulfite...
- Fit one OxyBS result
- Fit OxyBS for one specimen
- Likelihood function for C/5mC/5hmC likelihood estimator
- Simulated covariate for mixed-cell DNA methylation data set
- Score function for C/5mC/5hmC likelihood estimator
Files in this package