- R.oo: R Object-Oriented Programming with or without References
- detach.BasicObject: Detach an BasicObject from the R search path
Detach an BasicObject from the R search path
Detach, from the R search path, an BasicObject that has previously been
attached. If the BasicObject was not attached, a
warning will be
generated and nothing will be done.
TRUE if the BasicObject was detached, otherwise
For more information see
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- 000.makeObjectFinalizer: Creates a standalone finalizer function for Object
- abort: Aborts the current expression call
- argsToString.Class: Gets the arguments of a function as a character string
- argsToString.Rdoc: Gets the arguments signature of a function
- as.character.BasicObject: Gets a character string representing the object
- as.character.Class: Returns a short string describing the class
- as.character.Exception: Gets a character string representing of the Exception
- as.character.Interface: Gets a character string representing the Interface
- as.character.Object: Gets a character string representing the object
- as.character.Package: Gets a string representation of this package
- as.character.RccViolationException: Gets a string representing of the RCC violation
- as.character.RdocException: Gets a character string representing of the RdocException
- ASCII: 8-bit ASCII table
- attach.BasicObject: Attach an BasicObject to the R search path
- attachLocally.Object: Attaches an Object locally to an environment
- attach.Object: Attaches an Object to the R search path
- BasicObject: A root class like Object but without references
- charToInt: Converts a vector of ASCII characters into a vector of...
- check.Rdoc: Checks the compiled Rd files
- Class: The Class class describes an Object class
- clearCache.Object: Clear fields that are defined to have cached values
- clearLookupCache.Object: Clear internal fields used for faster lookup
- clone.Object: Clones an Object
- compileRdoc: Compiles the Rdoc help comments in a package
- compile.Rdoc: Compile source code files containing Rdoc comments into Rd...
- createManPath.Rdoc: Creates the directory where the Rd files should be saved
- createName.Rdoc: Creates a class-method name
- declaration.Rdoc: Gets the class declaration
- detach.BasicObject: Detach an BasicObject from the R search path
- detach.Object: Detach an Object from the R search path
- dimension: Gets the dimension of the object
- DOLLAR.BasicObject: Makes the fields and methods of an BasicObject accessable via...
- DOLLAR.Class: Makes the fields and methods of an Class accessable via the...
- DOLLARLT_-.BasicObject: Makes the fields and methods of an BasicObject assignable via...
- DOLLARLT_-.Class: Makes the fields and methods of an Class assignable via the...
- DOLLARLT_-.Object: Makes the fields and methods of an Object assignable via the...
- DOLLAR.Object: Makes the fields and methods of an Object accessable via the...
- equals: Compares an object with another
- equals.BasicObject: Compares an object with another
- equals.Object: Compares an object with another
- escapeRdFilename.Rdoc: Escape non-valid characters in a filename
- Exception: The Exception class to be thrown and caught
- extend: Extends a object
- extend.BasicObject: Extends another class
- extend.Interface: Extends another Interface class
- extend.Object: Extends another class
- finalize.Object: Finalizer methods called when object is clean out
- forName.Class: Gets a Class object by a name of a class
- gc.Object: Deprecated: Clear cached fields and calls the garbage...
- getAuthor.Package: Gets the Author of this package
- getBundle.Package: Gets the Bundle that this package might belong to
- getBundlePackages.Package: Gets the names of the other packages that is in the same...
- getCalls.Exception: Gets the active calls saved when the exception was created
- getChangeLog.Package: Gets the change log of this package
- getClasses.Package: Gets all classes of a package
- getClassS4Usage.Rdoc: Gets the usage of a S4 class
- getConstructorS3: Get a constructor method
- getContents.Package: Gets the contents of this package
- getContribUrl.Package: Gets the URL(s) from where this package can be installed
- getDataPath.Package: Gets the path to the data (data/) directory of this package
- getDate.Package: Gets the date when package was build
- getDescriptionFile.Package: Gets the description file of this package
- getDescription.Package: Gets the description of the package
- getDetails.Class: Lists the fields and methods of a class
- getDevelUrl.Package: Gets the URL(s) from where the developers version of this...
- getDocPath.Package: Gets the path to the accompanying documentation (doc/)...
- getEnvironment.Object: Gets the environment of this object
- getEnvironment.Package: Gets the environment of a loaded package
- getExamplePath.Package: Gets the path to the example (R-ex/) directory of this...
- getFieldModifiers.Object: Gets all types of field modifiers
- getFields.BasicObject: Returns the field names of an BasicObject
- getFields.Class: Returns the field names of a class
- getFields.Interface: Returns NULL
- getFields.Object: Returns the field names of an Object
- getHowToCite.Package: Gets the citation of this package
- getInstantiationTime.BasicObject: Gets the time when the object was instantiated
- getInstantiationTime.Object: Gets the time when the object was instantiated
- getInternalAddress.Object: Gets the memory location where the Object resides
- getKeywords.Rdoc: Gets the keywords defined in R with descriptions
- getKnownSubclasses.Class: Gets all subclasses that are currently loaded
- getKnownSubclasses.classRepresentation: Gets the known subclasses
- getLastException.Exception: Static method to get the last Exception thrown
- getLicense.Package: Gets the License of this package
- getMaintainer.Package: Gets the Maintainer of this package
- getManPath.Rdoc: Gets the path to the directory where the Rd files will be...
- getMessage.Exception: Gets the message of the Exception
- getMessage.InternalErrorException: Gets the message of the exception
- getMethods.Class: Returns the method names of class and its super classes
- getName.Class: Gets the name of the class
- getName.environment: Gets the name of an environment
- getNameFormat.Rdoc: Gets the current name format
- getName.Package: Gets the name of this package
- getPackage.Class: Gets the package to which the class belongs
- getPackage.InternalErrorException: Gets the suspicious package likely to contain an error
- getPackageNameOf.Rdoc: Gets the package of a method or an object
- getPath.Package: Gets the library (system) path to this package
- getPosition.Package: Gets the search path position of the package
- getRccUrl.RccViolationException: Static method to get a URL where the RCC can be found
- getRdDeclaration.Class: Gets the class declaraction in Rd format
- getRdDeclaration.classRepresentation: Gets the class declaration in Rd format
- getRdHierarchy.Class: Gets the class hierarchy in Rd format
- getRdHierarchy.classRepresentation: Gets the class hierarchy in Rd format
- getRdMethods.Class: Gets the methods of a class in Rd format
- getRdMethods.classRepresentation: Gets the methods in Rd format
- getRdTitle.Rdoc: Extracts the title string of a Rd file
- getSource.RdocException: Gets the source of the exception
- getStackTrace.Exception: Gets the stack trace saved when the exception was created
- getStackTraceString.Exception: Gets the stack trace as a string
- getStaticInstance.Class: Gets the static instance of this class
- getStaticInstance.Object: Gets the static instance of this objects class
- getSuperclasses.Class: Gets the super classes of this class
- getSuperclasses.classRepresentation: Gets the superclasses
- getTitle.Package: Gets the Title of this package
- getUrl.Package: Gets the URL of this package
- getUsage.Rdoc: Gets the usage of a method
- getVersion.Package: Gets the version of this package
- getWhen.Exception: Gets the time when the Exception was created
- hasField.BasicObject: Checks if a field exists or not
- hasField.Object: Checks if a field exists or not
- hashCode: Gets an integer hashcoded for R objects
- hashCode.BasicObject: Gets a hash code for the object
- hashCode.Object: Gets a hash code for the Object
- hierarchy.Rdoc: Gets the class hierarchy
- Interface: The Interface class
- InternalErrorException: InternalErrorException represents internal errors
- intToChar: Converts a vector of integers into a vector of ASCII...
- isAbstract.Class: Checks if a class is abstract or not
- isBeingCreated.Class: Checks if a class is currently being initiated initiated
- isDeprecated.Class: Checks if a class is deprecated or not
- isKeyword.Rdoc: Checks if a word is a Rd keyword
- isLoaded.Package: Checks if the package is installed on the search path or not
- isOlderThan.Package: Checks if the package is older than a given version
- isPrivate.Class: Checks if a class is defined private or not
- isProtected.Class: Checks if a class is defined protected or not
- isPublic.Class: Checks if a class is defined public or not
- isReferable.BasicObject: Checks if the object is referable or not
- isReferable.Object: Checks if the object is referable or not
- isStatic.Class: Checks if a class is static or not
- isVisible.Rdoc: Checks if a member is visible given its modifiers
- ll: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- ll.Object: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- ll.Package: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- load.Object: Static method to load an Object from a file or a connection
- load.Package: Loads a package
- methodsInheritedFrom.Rdoc: Gets all methods inherited from a class in Rd format
- newInstance.BasicObject: Creates a new instance of the same class as this object
- newInstance.Class: Creates a new instance of this class
- newInstance.Object: Creates a new instance of the same class as this object
- Non-documented_objects: Non-documented objects
- novirtual.Object: Returns a reference to the same Object with virtual fields...
- Object: The root class that every class must inherit from
- objectSize: Gets the size of the object in bytes
- objectSize.BasicObject: Gets the size of the BasicObject in bytes
- objectSize.environment: Gets the size of an environment in bytes
- objectSize.Object: Gets the size of the Object in bytes
- Package: The Package class provides methods for accessing package...
- print.BasicObject: Prints an BasicObject
- print.Class: Prints detailed information about the class and its fields...
- print.Exception: Prints the Exception
- print.Interface: Prints an Interface
- print.Object: Prints an Object
- printStackTrace.Exception: Prints the stack trace saved when the exception was created
- RccViolationException: An RccViolationException indicates a violation of the R...
- Rdoc: Class for converting Rdoc comments to Rd files
- RdocException: RdocException are thrown by the Rdoc compiler
- registerFinalizer.Object: Deprecated: Registers a finalizer hook for the object...
- R.oo-package: Package R.oo
- save.Object: Saves an Object to a file or a connection
- setConstructorS3: Defines a class in S3/UseMethod style
- setManPath.Rdoc: Sets the path to the directory where the Rd files should be...
- setNameFormat.Rdoc: Sets the current name format
- showChangeLog.Package: Show the change log of this package
- showContents.Package: Show the CONTENTS file of this package
- showDescriptionFile.Package: Show the DESCRIPTION file of this package
- showHowToCite.Package: Show the HOWTOCITE file of this package
- startupMessage.Package: Generates a 'package successfully loaded' package startup...
- staticCode.Object: Method that will be call each time a new instance of a class...
- throw: Throws an Exception
- throw.error: Throws (rethrows) an object of class 'error'
- throw.Exception: Throws an Exception that can be caught
- trim: Converts to a string and removes leading and trailing...
- typeOfClass: Gets the type of a class (S3 or S4)
- unload.Package: Unloads a package
- update.Package: Deprecated: Updates the package is a newer version is...
- uses.Interface: Specifies that an object uses this Interface