Import data saved using write.rdsobj
Import data saved using write.rdsobj
the name of the file which the data are to be read from. If it does not contain an _absolute_ path, the file name is _relative_ to the current working directory, 'getwd()'. Tilde-expansion is performed where supported. As from R 2.10.0 this can be a compressed file (see 'file')
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- as.char: converts to character with minimal loss of precision for...
- as.rds.data.frame: Coerces a data.frame object into an rds.data.frame object.
- assert.valid.rds.data.frame: Does various checks and throws errors if x is not a valid...
- bottleneck.plot: Bottleneck Plot
- compute.weights: Compute estimates of the sampling weights of the respondent's...
- control.rds.estimates: Auxiliary for Controlling RDS.bootstrap.intervals
- convergence.plot: Convergence Plots
- count.transitions: Counts the number or recruiter->recruitee transitions between...
- cumulative.estimate: Calculates estimates at each successive wave of the sampling...
- differential.activity.estimates: Differential Activity between groups
- extract-methods: indexing
- faux: A Simulated RDS Data Set
- fauxmadrona: A Simulated RDS Data Set with no seed dependency
- fauxsycamore: A Simulated RDS Data Set with extreme seed dependency
- get.h.hat: Get Horvitz-Thompson estimator assuming inclusion probability...
- get.id: Get the subject id
- get.net.size: Returns the network size of each subject (i.e. their degree).
- get.number.of.recruits: Calculates the number of (direct) recuits for each...
- get.population.size: Returns the population size assosiated with the data.
- get.rid: Get recruiter id
- get.seed.id: Calculates the root seed id for each node of the recruitement...
- get.seed.rid: Gets the recruiter id assosiated with the seeds
- get.stationary.distribution: Markov chain statistionary distribution
- get.wave: Calculates the depth of the recruitment tree (i.e. the...
- gile.ss.weights: Weights using Giles SS estimator
- homophily.estimates: This function computes an estimate of the population...
- impute.visibility: Estimates each person's personal visibility based on their...
- indexing-methods: indexing
- is.rds.data.frame: Is an instance of rds.data.frame
- is.rds.interval.estimate: Is an instance of rds.interval.estimate
- is.rds.interval.estimate.list: Is an instance of rds.interval.estimate.list This is a...
- LRT.trend.test: Compute a test of trend in prevalences based on a...
- LRT.value.trend: Compute a test of trend in prevalences based on a...
- plot.rds.data.frame: Diagnostic plots for the RDS recruitment process
- print.differential.activity.estimate: Prints an differential.activity.estimate object
- print.pvalue.table: Displays a pvalue.table
- print.rds.data.frame: Displays an rds.data.frame
- print.rds.interval.estimate: Prints an 'rds.interval.estimate' object
- print.summary.svyglm.RDS: Summarizing Generalized Linear Model Fits with Odds Ratios
- RDS: This package provides functionality for carrying out...
- RDS.bootstrap.intervals: RDS Bootstrap Interval Estimates
- RDS.compare.proportions: Compares the rates of two variables against one another.
- RDS.compare.two.proportions: Compares the rates of two variables against one another.
- RDS.I.estimates: Compute RDS-I Estimates
- RDS.II.estimates: RDS-II Estimates
- rds.interval.estimate: An object of class rds.interval.estimate
- rds.I.weights: RDS-I weights
- RDS.SS.estimates: Gile's SS Estimates
- read.rdsat: Import data from the 'RDSAT' format as an 'rds.data.frame'
- read.rdsobj: Import data saved using write.rdsobj
- reingold.tilford.plot: Plots the recruitment network using the Reingold Tilford...
- rid.from.coupons: Determines the recruiter.id from recruitment coupon...
- set.control.class: Set the class of the control list
- show.rds.data.frame: Displays an rds.data.frame
- summary.svyglm.RDS: Summarizing Generalized Linear Model Fits with Odds Ratios...
- transition.counts.to.Markov.mle: calculates the mle. i.e. the row proportions of the...
- vh.weights: Volz-Heckathorn (RDS-II) weights
- write.graphviz: writes an rds.data.frame recruitment tree as a GraphViz file
- write.netdraw: Writes out the RDS tree in NetDraw format
- write.rdsat: Writes out the RDS tree in RDSAT format
- write.rdsobj: Export an rds.data.frame to file