- Rlab: Functions and Datasets Required for ST370 class
- wire: Wire resistance experiment
Wire resistance experiment
The data set
wire contains the results of an experiment to study
the relationship between the resistance of a wire and its gauge and its
A data frame with 27 observations on the following 3 variables.
: wire gauge (in AWG units)
: wire length (in feet)
: resistance (in ohms)
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- actuator: Actuator force experiment
- airplane: Distances flown by paper airplanes in an experiment with four...
- alka: Alka-Seltzer dissoloving times
- Bernoulli: The Bernoulli Distribution
- bplot: boxplot
- bplot.xy: Boxplots for conditional distribution
- bread: Bread rising experiment
- bread2: Bread rising experiment
- cancer: Cigarette smoking and mortality
- capac: Capacitance of different shaped capacitors.
- cavendish: Cavendish's 1798 determinations of the density of the earth
- climate: Climate and geographical data for 50 of the largest US...
- college: Statistics on colleges in 15 states.
- count: Counts elements which meet specified conditions
- draft: 1970 Vietnam draft lottery summary
- drill: Drill testing results
- earthq: Earthquake data
- etruscan: Skull widths for ancient Etruscans and modern Italians
- Exponential: The Exponential Distribution
- framerate: Video card frame rates
- ftp: File transfer times
- ftptime: Forty FTP times
- Gamma: The Gamma Distribution
- golf: Golf performance data
- hplot: Histogram allowing forced number of bins
- insulate: Effects of house insulation
- jet: Jet (actuator) force experiment
- kurt: 4th moment kurtosis ratio
- lplot: Label plot
- ls.rlab: List of objects in Rlab
- magnet: Magnetic force of an electomagnet as a function of voltage...
- marathon: Winning times from New York City marathon
- means: Computes one-way and two-way means tables
- metalcut: Metal cutting performance
- mfit: Computes main and interaction fitted effects
- michelson: Results from Michelson's determination of the velocity of...
- monarch: Post coronation lifespan
- mplot: Plots factor means
- ncsu: Number of degrees granted at ncsu by year.
- oil: Synthetic versus Conventional Oil
- ozone: Monthly mean concentrations of ozone.
- ping: Internet ping times
- popcorn: A 2x4 experiment to evaluate popcorn preparation.
- precip: Average monthly rainfall
- quake: Earthquake strengths and locations
- raleigh.snow: Annual snowfall in Raleigh, NC
- raleigh.temp: Average monthly temperatures, 1949-1988.
- randomdata: Random data used in Lab 6
- Rlab: Rlab - functions and datasets for ST370 at North Carolina...
- Rlab-internal: Rlab internal and secondary functions and datasets
- salt: The effect of salt on ice melting
- skew: 3rd moment skewness ratio
- solar: Solar cell's output voltage
- SpGravity: Specific gravity measurements
- stats: Calculate summary statistics
- stats2: Calculate summary statistics
- US: Plot of the US with state boundaries
- us.age: American age data
- US.dat: Outline of coterminous US and states.
- us.pop: American population data
- view: View first rows of a data set
- viscosity: Results from students experiments using water, oil and...
- vocab: Children's vocabulary by age
- webhost: Comparison of four different web hosts
- Weibull: The Weibull Distribution
- wire: Wire resistance experiment
- world: Plot of the world
- world.dat: Outline of world map.
- xline: Draw a vertical line
- yarn: Yarn tensile strength experiment
- yarnred: Yarn tensile strength experiment - averaged measurements
- yline: Draw horizontal lines