VNM: Using V-algorithm and Newton-Raphson Method to Obtain Multiple-objective Optimal Design
Using V-algorithm and Newton-Raphson method to obtain multiple-objective optimal design for estimating the shape of dose-response, the ED50 (the dose producing an effect midway between the expected responses at the extreme doses) and the MED (the minimum effective dose level) for the 2,3,4-parameter logistic models and for evaluating its efficiencies for the three objectives.
- Seung Won Hyun, Weng Kee Wong, and Yarong Yang
- Date of publication
- 2016-02-11 00:39:22
- Yarong Yang <Yarong.Yang@ndsu.edu>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Checking c-efficiency for estimating the ED50.
- Checking c-efficiency for estimating the MED.
- D-efficiency for 4-parameter logistic model.
- Identify multiple-objective optimal designs for estimating...
- Class to contain the results from function MOPT, ceff1,...
- Class to contain the variables for the verification plots...
- Methods to plot the verification plot of the obtained optimal...
- Methods to print SW objects or the optimal design and the...
- Class to contain the results from function S. Weight.
- Identify optimal weights for given dose levels.
- Using V-algorithm and Newton-Raphson Method to Obtain...
Files in this package