- XLConnect: Excel Connector for R
- extractSheetName: Extracting the sheet name from a formula
Extracting the sheet name from a formula
Extracts the sheet name from a formula of the form <SHEET_NAME>!<CELL_ADDRESS>
Formula string of the form <SHEET_NAME>!<CELL_ADDRESS>. Note that the validity of the formula won't be checked.
Returns the name of the sheet referenced in the formula. For quoted sheet names (required if names contain e.g. whitespaces or exclamation marks (!)) in formulas the function returns the unquoted name.
Mirai Solutions GmbH http://www.mirai-solutions.com
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- addImage-methods: Adding images to a worksheet
- appendNamedRegion-methods: Appending data to a named region
- appendWorksheet-methods: Appending data to worksheets
- aref: Constructing Excel area references
- aref2idx: Converting Excel cell references to row and column based cell...
- cellstyle-class: Class "cellstyle"
- clearNamedRegion-methods: Clearing named regions in a workbook
- clearRangeFromReference-methods: Clearing cell ranges in a workbook
- clearRange-methods: Clearing cell ranges in a workbook
- clearSheet-methods: Clearing worksheets in a workbook
- cloneSheet-methods: Cloning/copying worksheets
- col2idx: Converting Excel column names to indices
- createCellStyle-methods: Creating custom named and anonymous cell styles
- createFreezePane-methods: Creating a freeze pane on a worksheet
- createName-methods: Creating names in a workbook
- createSheet-methods: Creating worksheets in a workbook
- createSplitPane-methods: Creating a split pane on a worksheet
- cref2idx: Converting Excel cell references to indices
- dollar-methods: Executing workbook methods in object$method(...) form
- existsName-methods: Checking existence of names in a workbook
- existsSheet-methods: Checking for existence of worksheets in a workbook
- extraction-methods: Workbook data extraction & replacement operators
- extractSheetName: Extracting the sheet name from a formula
- getActiveSheetIndex-methods: Querying the active worksheet index
- getActiveSheetName-methods: Querying the active worksheet name
- getBoundingBox-methods: Querying the coordinates of a worksheet bounding box
- getCellFormula-methods: Retrieving formula definitions from cells
- getCellStyleForType-methods: Querying the cell style per data type for the DATATYPE style...
- getCellStyle-methods: Retrieving named cell styles
- getDefinedNames-methods: Retrieving defined names in a workbook
- getForceFormulaRecalculation-methods: Querying the coordinates of the range reference by an Excel...
- getLastColumn-methods: Querying the last (non-empty) column on a worksheet
- getLastRow-methods: Querying the last (non-empty) row on a worksheet
- getReferenceCoordinatesForName-methods: Querying the coordinates of the range reference by an Excel...
- getReferenceCoordinatesForTable-methods: Querying the coordinates of the range of an Excel table
- getReferenceCoordinates-methods: Querying the coordinates of the range reference by an Excel...
- getReferenceFormula-methods: Querying reference formulas of Excel names
- getSheetPos-methods: Querying worksheet position
- getSheets-methods: Querying available worksheets in a workbook
- getTables-methods: Querying available Excel tables in a workbook
- hideSheet-methods: Hiding worksheets in a workbook
- idx2aref: Converting row and column based area references to Excel area...
- idx2col: Converting column indices to Excel column names
- idx2cref: Converting indices to Excel cell references
- isSheetHidden-methods: Checking if worksheets are hidden in a workbook
- isSheetVeryHidden-methods: Checking if worksheets are very hidden in a workbook
- isSheetVisible-methods: Checking if worksheets are visible in a workbook
- jTryCatch: Standard Java exception handling for XLConnect
- loadWorkbook: Loading Microsoft Excel workbooks
- mergeCells-methods: Merging cells
- mirai: Mirai Solutions GmbH
- normalizeDataframe: Data frame Normalization for Unit Tests
- onErrorCell-methods: Behavior when error cells are detected
- print-methods: Print a workbook's filename
- readNamedRegionFromFile: Reading named regions from an Excel file (wrapper function)
- readNamedRegion-methods: Reading named regions from a workbook
- readTable-methods: Reading Excel tables from a workbook
- readWorksheetFromFile: Reading data from worksheets in an Excel file (wrapper...
- readWorksheet-methods: Reading data from worksheets
- removeName-methods: Removing names from workbooks
- removePane-methods: Removing panes from worksheet
- removeSheet-methods: Removing worksheets from workbooks
- renameSheet-methods: Renaming worksheets from workbooks
- saveWorkbook-methods: Saving Microsoft Excel workbooks
- setActiveSheet-methods: Setting the active worksheet in a workbook
- setAutoFilter-methods: Setting auto-filters on worksheets
- setBorder-methods: Specifying borders for cell styles
- setCellFormula-methods: Setting cell formulas
- setCellStyleForType-methods: Setting the cell style per data type for the DATATYPE style...
- setCellStyle-methods: Setting cell styles
- setColumnWidth-methods: Setting the width of a column in a worksheet
- setDataFormatForType-methods: Setting the data format for the DATA_FORMAT_ONLY style action
- setDataFormat-methods: Specifying custom data formats for cell styles
- setFillBackgroundColor-methods: Specifying the fill background color for cell styles
- setFillForegroundColor-methods: Specifying the fill foreground color for cell styles
- setFillPattern-methods: Specifying the fill pattern for cell styles
- setForceFormulaRecalculation-methods: Forcing Excel to recalculate formula values when opening a...
- setMissingValue-methods: Setting missing value identifiers
- setRowHeight-methods: Setting the height of a row in a worksheet
- setSheetColor-methods: Setting colors on worksheet tabs
- setSheetPos-methods: Setting worksheet position
- setStyleAction-methods: Controlling application of cell styles when writing data to...
- setStyleNamePrefix-methods: Setting the style name prefix for the "name prefix" style...
- setWrapText-methods: Specifying text wrapping behaviour
- show-methods: Display a workbook object
- summary-methods: Summarizing workbook objects
- swissfranc: Historical Exchange Rates: CHF vs EUR, USD and GBP
- unhideSheet-methods: Unhiding worksheets in a workbook
- unmergeCells-methods: Unmerging cells
- with.workbook: Evaluate an R expression in a workbook environment
- workbook-class: Class "workbook"
- wrapList: Wrapping of arguments in a list
- writeNamedRegion-methods: Writing named regions to a workbook
- writeNamedRegionToFile: Writing named regions to an Excel file (wrapper function)
- writeWorksheet-methods: Writing data to worksheets
- writeWorksheetToFile: Writing data to worksheets in an Excel file (wrapper...
- XLC: XLConnect Constants
- xlcCall: Automatic argument vectorization, default Java exception and...
- xlcDump: Dumping data sets to Excel files
- xlcEdit: Editing data sets in an Excel file editor
- xlcFreeMemory: Freeing Java Virtual Machine memory
- xlcMemoryReport: Reporting free Java Virtual Machine memory
- XLConnect-deprecated: Deprecated functions in package 'XLConnect'
- XLConnect-package: Excel Connector for R
- XLConnectSettings: Performing general settings for XLConnect
- xlcRestore: Restoring objects from Excel files