YuGene: A Simple Approach to Scale Gene Expression Data Derived from Different Platforms for Integrated Analyses
Simple method for comparison of gene expression generated across different experiments, and on different platforms; that does not require global renormalization, and is not restricted to comparison of identical probes. YuGene works on a range of microarray dataset distributions, such as between manufacturers. The resulting output allows direct comparisons of gene expression between experiments and experimental platforms.
- Kim-Anh Le Cao, Florian Rohart, Leo McHugh, Othmar Korn, Christine A. Wells
- Date of publication
- 2015-11-19 11:02:18
- Florian Rohart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Combination of multiple array experiments
- Ascorbate Experiment
- Principal Components Analysis from the mixOmics package
- Principal component analysis for the 'YuGene' class.
- YuGene: A simple method for comparing gene expression across...
- Transforms expression datasets to cumulative proportion for...
Files in this package