badgecreatr: Create Badges for 'Travis', 'Repostatus' 'Codecov.io' Etc in Github Readme
Tired of copy and pasting almost identical markdown for badges in every new R package that you create on Github? This package will search your DESCRIPTION file and extract the package name, licence, R-version, and current projectversion and transform that into badges. It will also search for a .travis.yml file and create a 'Travis' badge, if you use 'Codecov.io' to check your code coverage after a 'Travis' build this package will also build a 'Codecov.io'-badge. All the badges will be placed below the top YAML content of your Rmarkdown file (Readme.Rmd). Currently creates badges for Projectstatus (Repostatus.org), licence travis build status, codecov, minimal R version, CRAN status, current version of your package and last change of Readme.Rmd.
- Roel M. Hogervorst [cre, aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-03 22:34:48
- Roel M. Hogervorst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Place badges inside readme file
- CodeCoverage ' ' Adds a code cov badge
- Add a badge for cran
- What badges are already found in the Readme document
- creates last-change badge
- Add licence badge
- Create a licencebadge
- return markdown with image and link.
- Display the minimal R version
- place a badge with the version of your package
- Add project status badge
- Travisbadge creates travis badge.
Files in this package