bsam: Bayesian State-Space Models for Animal Movement
Tools to fit Bayesian state-space models to animal tracking data. Models are provided for location filtering, location filtering and behavioural state estimation, and their hierarchical versions. The models are primarily intended for fitting to ARGOS satellite tracking data but options exist to fit to other tracking data types. For Global Positioning System data, consider the 'moveHMM' package. Simplified Markov Chain Monte Carlo convergence diagnostic plotting is provided but users are encouraged to explore tools available in packages such as 'coda' and 'boa'.
- Ian Jonsen [aut, cre], Sophie Bestley [ctb], Simon Wotherspoon [ctb], Michael Sumner [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2016-08-06 14:35:57
- Ian Jonsen <email@example.com>
- Deprecated functions.
- Fit Bayesian state-space models to animal tracking data
- Correlated Random Walk Filter
- Plot standard McMC convergence diagnostics to help determine...
- Elephant seal Argos satellite data (2 individuals)
- Fit Bayesian state-space models to animal movement data
- Fits hierarchical state-space models to Argos data
- Plot estimated track, behavioural states and observations on...
- Plot the 1-D time-series of estimated location and...
- Fits state-space models to Argos data
- ARGOS Error Fixed Parameters
Files in this package