- lme4: Linear Mixed-Effects Models using 'Eigen' and S4
- isNested: Is f1 nested within f2?
Is f1 nested within f2?
Does every level of f1 occur in conjunction with exactly one level of f2? The function is based on converting a triplet sparse matrix to a compressed column-oriented form in which the nesting can be quickly evaluated.
TRUE if factor 1 is nested within factor 2
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- Arabidopsis: Arabidopsis clipping/fertilization data
- bootMer: Model-based (Semi-)Parametric Bootstrap for Mixed Models
- cake: Breakage Angle of Chocolate Cakes
- cbpp: Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- confint.merMod: Compute Confidence Intervals for Parameters of a [ng]lmer Fit
- convergence: Assessing Convergence for Fitted Models
- devcomp: Extract the deviance component list
- drop1.merMod: Drop all possible single fixed-effect terms from a mixed...
- dummy: Dummy variables (experimental)
- Dyestuff: Yield of dyestuff by batch
- expandDoubleVerts: Expand terms with "||" notation into separate "|" terms
- factorize: Attempt to convert grouping variables to factors
- findbars: Determine random-effects expressions from a formula
- fixef: Extract fixed-effects estimates
- fortify: add information to data based on a fitted model
- getME: Extract or Get Generalized Components from a Fitted Mixed...
- GHrule: Univariate Gauss-Hermite quadrature rule
- glmer: Fitting Generalized Linear Mixed-Effects Models
- glmerLaplaceHandle: Handle for 'glmerLaplace'
- glmer.nb: Fitting Negative Binomial GLMMs
- glmFamily: Generator object for the 'glmFamily' class
- glmFamily-class: Class '"glmFamily"' - a reference class for 'family'
- golden-class: Class '"golden"' and Generator for Golden Search Optimizer...
- GQdk: Sparse Gaussian / Gauss-Hermite Quadrature grid
- grouseticks: Data on red grouse ticks from Elston et al. 2001
- hatvalues.merMod: Diagonal elements of the hat matrix
- InstEval: University Lecture/Instructor Evaluations by Students at ETH
- isNested: Is f1 nested within f2?
- isREML: Check characteristics of models
- lme4-package: Linear, generalized linear, and nonlinear mixed models
- lmer: Fit Linear Mixed-Effects Models
- lmerControl: Control of Mixed Model Fitting
- lmList: Fit List of lm Objects with a Common Model
- lmList4-class: Class "lmList4" of 'lm' Objects on Common Model
- lmResp: Generator objects for the response classes
- lmResp-class: Reference Classes for Response Modules,...
- merMod-class: Class "merMod" of Fitted Mixed-Effect Models
- merPredD: Generator object for the 'merPredD' class
- merPredD-class: Class '"merPredD"' - a Dense Predictor Reference Class
- mkdevfun: Create Deviance Evaluation Function from Predictor and...
- mkMerMod: Create a 'merMod' Object
- mkRespMod: Create an lmerResp, glmResp or nlsResp instance
- mkReTrms: Make Random Effect Terms: Create Z, Lambda, Lind, etc.
- mkSimulationTemplate: Make templates suitable for guiding mixed model simulations
- mkVarCorr: Make Variance and Correlation Matrices from 'theta'
- modular: Modular Functions for Mixed Model Fits
- Nelder_Mead: Nelder-Mead Optimization of Parameters, Possibly (Box)...
- NelderMead-class: Class '"NelderMead"' of Nelder-Mead optimizers and its...
- ngrps: Number of Levels of a Factor or a "merMod" Model
- nlformula: Manipulate a Nonlinear Model Formula
- nlmer: Fitting Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models
- nloptwrap: Wrappers for additional optimizers
- nobars: Omit terms separated by vertical bars in a formula
- Pastes: Paste strength by batch and cask
- Penicillin: Variation in penicillin testing
- plot.lmList4: plots for lmList4 objects
- plot.merMod: diagnostic plots for merMod fits
- plots.thpr: Mixed-Effects Profile Plots (Regular / Density / Pairs)
- predict.merMod: Predictions from a model at new data values
- profile-methods: Profile method for merMod objects
- pvalues: Getting p-values for fitted models
- ranef: Extract the modes of the random effects
- refit: Refit a (merMod) Model with a Different Response
- refitML: Refit a Model by Maximum Likelihood Criterion
- rePos: Generator object for the rePos (random-effects positions)...
- rePos-class: Class '"rePos"'
- residuals.merMod: residuals of merMod objects
- sigma: Extract Residual Standard Deviation 'Sigma'
- simulate.merMod: Simulate Responses From 'merMod' Object
- sleepstudy: Reaction times in a sleep deprivation study
- subbars: "Sub[stitute] Bars"
- troubleshooting: Troubleshooting
- utilities: Print and Summary Method Utilities for Mixed Effects
- VarCorr: Extract Variance and Correlation Components
- varianceProf: Transform Profile to the variance scale
- vcconv: Convert between representations of (co-)variance structures
- VerbAgg: Verbal Aggression item responses