- metaSEM: Meta-Analysis using Structural Equation Modeling
- rerun: Rerun models via mxTryHard()
Rerun models via mxTryHard()
It reruns models via mxTryHard().
An object of either class
Futher arguments to be passed to
Mike W.-L. Cheung <email@example.com>
1 2 3 4 5 6
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- Aloe14: Multivariate effect sizes between classroom management...
- anova: Compare Nested Models with Likelihood Ratio Statistic
- as.mxMatrix: Convert a Matrix into MxMatrix-class
- asyCov: Compute Asymptotic Covariance Matrix of a...
- BCG: Dataset on the Effectiveness of the BCG Vaccine for...
- bdiagMat: Create a Block Diagonal Matrix
- bdiagRep: Create a Block Diagonal Matrix by Repeating the Input
- Becker09: Ten Studies of Correlation Matrices used by Becker (2009)
- Becker83: Studies on Sex Differences in Conformity Reported by Becker...
- Becker92: Six Studies of Correlation Matrices reported by Becker (1992;...
- Becker94: Five Studies of Ten Correlation Matrices reported by Becker...
- Berkey98: Five Published Trails from Berkey et al. (1998)
- Bornmann07: A Dataset from Bornmann et al. (2007)
- Cheung00: Fifty Studies of Correlation Matrices used in Cheung and Chan...
- Cheung09: A Data Set from TSSEM User's Guide Version 1.11 by Cheung...
- coef: Extract Parameter Estimates from tssem1FEM,...
- Cooper03: Selected effect sizes from Cooper et al. (2003)
- create.Fmatrix: Create an F matrix to select observed variables
- create.mxMatrix: Create a Vector into MxMatrix-class
- Diag: Matrix Diagonals
- Digman97: Factor Correlation Matrices of Big Five Model from Digman...
- HedgesOlkin85: Effects of Open Education Reported by Hedges and Olkin (1985)
- homoStat: Test the Homogeneity of Effect Sizes
- Hox02: Simulated Effect Sizes Reported by Hox (2002)
- Hunter83: Fourteen Studies of Correlation Matrices reported by Hunter...
- impliedSigma: Create the Model Implied Correlation or Covariance Matrix
- indirectEffect: Estimate the asymptotic covariance matrix of standardized or...
- is.pd: Test Positive Definiteness of a List of Square Matrices
- issp05: Data Set from ISSP (2005)
- issp89: Data Set from Cheung and Chan (2005; 2009)
- Jaramillo05: Dataset from Jaramillo, Mulki & Marshall (2005)
- lavaan2RAM: Convert 'lavaan' models to RAM models
- list2matrix: Convert a List of Symmetric Matrices into a Stacked Matrix
- Mak09: Eight studies from Mak et al. (2009)
- matrix2bdiag: Convert a Matrix into a Block Diagonal Matrix
- meta: Univariate and Multivariate Meta-Analysis with Maximum...
- meta2semPlot: Convert 'metaSEM' objects into 'semPlotModel' objects for...
- meta3: Three-Level Univariate Meta-Analysis with Maximum Likelihood...
- metaSEM-package: Meta-Analysis using Structural Equation Modeling
- Norton13: Studies on the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale Reported...
- pattern.n: Display the Accumulative Sample Sizes for the Covariance...
- pattern.na: Display the Pattern of Missing Data of a List of Square...
- plot.meta: Plot method for meta objects
- print: Print Methods for various Objects
- readData: Read External Correlation/Covariance Matrices
- reml: Estimate Variance Components with Restricted (Residual)...
- reml3: Estimate Variance Components in Three-Level Univariate...
- rerun: Rerun models via mxTryHard()
- Roorda11: Studies on Students' School Engagement and Achievement...
- summary: Summary Method for tssem1, wls, meta and meta3X Objects
- tssem1: First Stage of the Two-Stage Structural Equation Modeling...
- VarCorr: Extract Variance Covariance Matrix of the Random Effects
- vcov: Extract Covariance Matrix Parameter Estimates from Various...
- vec2symMat: Convert a Vector into a Symmetric Matrix
- wls: Conduct a Correlation/Covariance Structure Analysis with WLS
- wvs94a: Forty-four Studies from Cheung (2013)
- wvs94b: Forty-four Covariance Matrices on Life Satisfaction, Job...