Check equality of workbooks
Check equality of workbooks
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- addFilter: add filters to columns
- addStyle: Add a style to a set of cells
- addWorksheet: Add a worksheet to a workbook
- all.equal: Check equality of workbooks
- conditionalFormat: Add conditional formatting to cells
- conditionalFormatting: Add conditional formatting to cells
- convertFromExcelRef: Convert excel column name to integer index
- convertToDate: Convert from excel date number to R Date type
- convertToDateTime: Convert from excel time number to R POSIXct type.
- createComment: write a cell comment
- createStyle: Create a cell style
- createWorkbook: Create a new Workbook object
- deleteData: Delete cell data
- freezePane: Freeze a worksheet pane
- getBaseFont: Return the workbook defaul font
- getCellRefs: Return excel cell coordinates from (x,y) coordinates
- getDateOrigin: Return the date origin used internally by an xlsx or xlsm...
- getNamedRegions: Get named regions in an xlsx file.
- getSheetNames: Returns the worksheet names within an xlsx file
- getStyles: Returns a list of all styles in the workbook
- insertImage: Insert an image into a worksheet
- insertPlot: Insert the current plot into a worksheet
- int2col: Convert integer to Excel column
- loadWorkbook: Load an exisiting .xlsx file
- mergeCells: Merge cells within a worksheet
- modifyBaseFont: Modify the default font
- names: get or set worksheet names
- openXL: Open a Microsoft Excel file (xls/xlsx) or an openxlsx...
- openxlsx: xlsx reading, writing and editing.
- pageSetup: Set page margins, orientation and print scaling
- readWorkbook: Read data from a worksheet into a data.frame
- read.xlsx: Read data from an Excel file or Workbook object into a...
- removeCellMerge: Create a new Workbook object
- removeColWidths: Remove custom column widths from a worksheet
- removeComment: Remove a comment from a cell
- removeFilter: removes worksheet filter from addFilter and writeData
- removeRowHeights: Remove custom row heights from a worksheet
- removeWorksheet: Remove a worksheet from a workbook
- renameWorksheet: Rename an exisiting worksheet
- replaceStyle: Replace an existing cell style
- saveWorkbook: save Workbook to file
- setColWidths: Set worksheet column widths
- setFooter: Set footer for all worksheets
- setHeader: Set header for all worksheets
- setHeaderFooter: Set document headers and footers
- setRowHeights: Set worksheet row heights
- sheets: Returns names of worksheets.
- showGridLines: Set worksheet gridlines to show or hide.
- worksheetOrder: Order of worksheets in xlsx file
- writeComment: write a cell comment
- writeData: Write an object to a worksheet
- writeDataTable: Write to a worksheet and format as a table
- writeFormula: Write a character vector as an Excel Formula
- write.xlsx: write directly to an xlsx file