pssm: Piecewise Exponential Model for Time to Progression and Time from Progression to Death
Estimates parameters of a piecewise exponential model for time to progression and time from progression to death with interval censoring of the time to progression and covariates for each distribution using proportional hazards.
- David A. Schoenfeld [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-04-07 00:30:38
- David A. Schoenfeld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Plot method for 'plot' in Package 'pssm'
- Print method for 'print' in Package 'pssm'
- Fits a joint piecewise exponential model for progression and...
- Class '"pssm"'
- Generates data with a piecewise exponential proportional...
- Non inferiority boundary as a function of the prior precision
- Joint proportional hazards model for survival and progression...
- A function to calculate the power for 'pssm'
- Simulates pssm analysis
- Class '"pssm.summary"'
- time to progression and time to death function for a "pssm"...
- Methods for Function 'summary' in Package 'pssm'
Files in this package