rbounds: Perform Rosenbaum bounds sensitivity tests for matched and unmatched data.
Takes matched and unmatched data and calculates Rosenbaum bounds for the treatment effect. Calculates bounds for binary outcome data, Hodges-Lehmann point estimates, Wilcoxon signed-rank test for matched data and matched IV estimators, Wilcoxon sum rank test, and for data with multiple matched controls. Package is also designed to work with the Matching package and operate on Match() objects.
- Luke J. Keele
- Date of publication
- 2014-12-08 07:23:24
- Luke J. Keele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Angrist and Lavy (1999) Maimonides' Rule Data Set
- Sensitivity Test for Matched Binary Outcome
- Format Match() object for sensitivity test.
- Rosenbaum Sensitivity Analysis for Fisher's Exact Test
- Rosenbaum Bounds for Hodges-Lehmann Point Estimate
- Function to calculate Rosenbaum bounds for IV Estimator based...
- Sensitivity Analysis For Multiple Matched Controls
- Summarize output from rbounds object
- Rosenbaum Bounds for Sign Rank
- Rosenbaum Sensitivity Analysis for Unmatched Groups
Files in this package