sgPLS: Sparse Group Partial Least Square Methods
The Sparse Group Partial Least Square package (sgPLS) provides sparse, group, and sparse group versions of partial least square regression models.
- Benoit Liquet and Pierre Lafaye de Micheaux
- Date of publication
- 2015-11-25 13:49:15
- Benoit Liquet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2.0)
- Group Partial Least Squares (gPLS)
- Compute evaluation criteria for PLS, sPLS, PLS-DA and sPLS-DA
- Percentage of variance of the Y matrix explained by the...
- Plots a cluster image mapping of correlations between...
- Predict Method for sPLS, gPLS or sgPLS
- Output of selected variables from a gPLS model or a sgPLS...
- Output of selected variables from a sPLS model
- Sparse Group Partial Least Squares (sgPLS)
- Internal Functions
- Group and Sparse Group Partial Least Square Model
- Sparse Partial Least Squares (sPLS)
- Choice of the tuning parameter (number of groups) related to...
- Choice of the tuning parameters (number of groups and mixing...
- Choice of the tuning parameter (number of variables) related...
Files in this package