- rbsb: set of ancillary functions
- conti2categ: transforms continuous values into a categoric values.
transforms continuous values into a categoric values.
Transforms continuous values into a categoric values. A first step towards the discretization of numeric variables into n classes
vector of values to be discretized.
Vector of the n-1 compulsory limits to define the n classes. When x == lim[i] it belongs to the ith class.
Vector of the labels associated to the n classes. Its length provides the number of classes.
character of the resulting categoric values
1 2 3 4
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- and4nom: adds one node to a /nom/
- bc: sequence for a loop
- bd: sequence for insertions
- belong2interval: checks if a series of values belong to a series of intervals
- bf: sequence for looping over an object
- cha2li: transforms a character into a list
- char2chars: transforms a single character into a character vector
- char2des: transforms, if necessary, a single character into a /des/...
- char2file: writes a character onto a file
- char2list: transforms a character into a list (of lists) of characters
- char2nom: transforms a character into a 'nom' object
- char2vma: transforms a character into a vector (or matrix, or array)
- check4tyle: checks the type, the length and the content of some standard...
- check4valid: checks the returned value of valid8 functions
- check8list: checks the components of a list
- close8graph: closes the file open by open8graph
- close8text: pauses (and more) the program until an answer is given
- comp3convolu: computes a convoluted distribution
- comp3dtriang: returns the discrete density of a triangular distribution
- comp3interpolation: interpolation of known values
- compare8nom: compares two /nom/s
- conti2categ: transforms continuous values into a categoric values.
- continuous2cumulative: cumulative of the continuous part
- continuous2density: density of the continuous part
- daf2list: transforms a /daf/ into a list
- dempirical: returns the density of an /empirical/
- density2cumulative: returns the cumulative of an /empirical/
- depeche: issues a message on the screen [and returns the answer]
- des2list: transforms a /des/ object into a list.
- df2bstat: computes bivariate statistics from a data frame
- df2ustat: computes univariate statistics from a data frame
- discrete2cumulative: cumulative of the discrete part
- discrete2density: density of the discrete part
- easyp3cut: splits an expression into non nested blocks
- easyp3stickback: converse operation of easyp3cut
- erreur: issues an error message and concludes accordingly
- explore8list: returns the structure of a list in matrix
- expr3extrait: extracts the contents of parentheses from a character
- expr3present: indicates inclusion of character string
- file2char: reads a file and transforms it in a single character
- file2list: reads a file and transforms it in a list (of lists) of...
- form3affiche: displays with its name any object
- form3decadre: removes framing characters from a character string
- form3encadre: surrounds a character string
- form3etsil: inverse function of form3liste
- form3file: writes a character vector to a file
- form3ind: provides indentation of different levels
- form3justifie: formats a character string
- form3line: prints a separator line from a given pattern
- form3liste: formats a series of names or whatever
- form3names: provides systematic names for items
- form3norma: removes redundant characters into a character string
- form3nume: provides a systematic numbering of items
- form3paragraphe: prints or prepares paragraphes from a character vector.
- form3repeat: prints a repeated given string
- form3title: prints or prepares a title
- form3titre: prints or prepares a title
- geom3lmargin: adds some padding to a range
- geom3pointi: interpolation in R to the 2
- geom3pol2xyz: transforms polar coordinates in cartesian coordinates
- geom3xyz2pol: transforms cartesian coordinates in polar coordinates
- get8daf: returns the data frame associated to a /daf/
- get8listcomp: returns components from a list structure
- get8object: returns an object from a character(2) coding
- intersect4interval: computes the interval intersection of two intervals
- is8rbsblist: checks whether a list is rbsb-compatible list or not
- isempty: tests the nullness of objects
- isvide: to avoid difficulty with is.null
- length8ion: returns the length of a 'ion' object
- length8nom: returns the length of a 'nom' object
- li2cha: transforms a list into a character vector
- list2char: transforms a list into a character
- list2daf: transforms a list into a /daf/
- list2des: transforms a consistent list into a /des/ object
- list2file: transforms a list and writes it onto a text file
- list2nom: transforms a list into a /nom/
- listev: returns the ith element of a list supposed to be numeric
- look4k: looks associated constants to some words
- name8list: returns the same list but with names
- nanv: returns the names of nodes/variables of x2nom(nom)
- nbnv: number of nodes/variables for a /nom/ or an /object@nom/
- nom2char: transforms a /nom/ into a character
- nom2list: transforms a /nom/ into a list
- nom2nom: transform a /nom/.
- normalize8empirical: normalizes an /empirical/
- now: returns a character giving the present moment
- numero: returns the positions of identifiers
- nv2ion: returns the /ion/ of a series of nodes/variables
- nv2nod: transforms complete variable names into node names
- nv2nv: transforms node[variable] characters into node and variable...
- nv2var: returns the variable name from a node[variable] name
- nv3nom: detects the existence of names into x2nom(nom)
- open8graph: opens the graph device
- open8text: opens the standard output text for rebastaba
- pause: pauses the program until an answer is given
- pempirical: returns the distribution function of an /empirical/
- plot8empirical: plots an /empirical/
- pprint: double print at the screen and into a text file
- print8daf: prints a daf object
- print8des: prints a des object
- print8empirical: prints an /empirical/
- print8faux: prints a faux object
- print8ion: prints a 'ion' object
- print8nom: prints the node-variable names
- qempirical: returns the quantiles of an /empirical/
- range5empirical: returns the ranges of an /empirical/
- rapport: issues an error message when rebastaba fails
- rbsb2.daf-class: Class "daf" to define a data frame
- rbsb2.des-class: Class /des/ to identify and characterize in common language
- rbsb2.faux-class: Class "faux" to handle errors occurring within functions
- rbsb2.ion-class: Class "ion" to define from different viewpoints a subset of...
- rbsb2.nom-class: Class "nom" to describe the node and variable names of a /bn/
- rbsb3k: assigns the constants for the rbsb layer
- rbsb4.empirical-class: Class /empirical/ to empirically specify a probability...
- read8list: reads a file and transforms it in a list (of lists) of...
- rempirical: returns pseudo-random draws from an /empirical/
- rmnd4nom: removes one node to a /nom/
- set8listcomp: modifies one component from a list structure
- solve2degree: solves a 'generalized' degree two polynomial
- sort8ion: sorts a 'ion' object
- sort8nom: sorts a /nom/ according to various ways
- ss: sources an R file
- systematic: returns a systematic exploration of a vector
- trapezoid2empirical: returns the /empirical/ associated to a trapezoid...
- triangular2empirical: returns the /empirical/ associated to a triangular...
- unex: collapsing indices
- ustat: provides function computing usual statistics.
- valid8daf: checks a /daf/
- valid8des: checks a /des/
- valid8empirical: checks an /empirical/
- valid8faux: checks a /faux/
- valid8ion: checks a /ion/
- valid8nom: checks a /nom/
- var3standard: provides nvar standard names of variables
- vma2char: transforms a vector (or matrix, or array) into a character
- x2nom: returns the "nom" slot of an object