- LearnBayes: Functions for Learning Bayesian Inference
- strikeout: Baseball strikeout data
Baseball strikeout data
For all professional baseball players in the 2004 season, dataset gives the number of strikeouts and at-bats when runners are in scoring position and when runners are not in scoring position.
A data frame with 438 observations on the following 4 variables.
number of strikeouts of player when runners are not in scoring position
number of at-bats of player when runners are not in scoring position
number of strikeouts of player when runners are in scoring position
number of at-bats of player when runners are in scoring position
Collected from www.espn.com website.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- achievement: School achievement data
- baseball.1964: Team records in the 1964 National League baseball season
- bayes.influence: Observation sensitivity analysis in beta-binomial model
- bayes.model.selection: Bayesian regression model selection using G priors
- bayes.probit: Simulates from a probit binary response regression model...
- bayesresiduals: Computation of posterior residual outlying probabilities for...
- bermuda.grass: Bermuda grass experiment data
- betabinexch: Log posterior of logit mean and log precision for...
- betabinexch0: Log posterior of mean and precision for Binomial/beta...
- beta.select: Selection of Beta Prior Given Knowledge of Two Quantiles
- bfexch: Logarithm of integral of Bayes factor for testing homogeneity...
- bfindep: Bayes factor against independence assuming alternatives close...
- binomial.beta.mix: Computes the posterior for binomial sampling and a mixture of...
- birdextinct: Bird measurements from British islands
- birthweight: Birthweight regression study
- blinreg: Simulation from Bayesian linear regression model
- blinregexpected: Simulates values of expected response for linear regression...
- blinregpred: Simulates values of predicted response for linear regression...
- bprobit.probs: Simulates fitted probabilities for a probit regression model
- bradley.terry.post: Log posterior of a Bradley Terry random effects model
- breastcancer: Survival experience of women with breast cancer under...
- calculus.grades: Calculus grades dataset
- cancermortality: Cancer mortality data
- careertraj.setup: Setup for Career Trajectory Application
- cauchyerrorpost: Log posterior of median and log scale parameters for Cauchy...
- chemotherapy: Chemotherapy treatment effects on ovarian cancer
- ctable: Bayes factor against independence using uniform priors
- darwin: Darwin's data on plants
- discint: Highest probability interval for a discrete distribution
- discrete.bayes: Posterior distribution with discrete priors
- discrete.bayes.2: Posterior distribution of two parameters with discrete priors
- dmnorm: The probability density function for the multivariate normal...
- dmt: Probability density function for multivariate t
- donner: Donner survival study
- election: Florida election data
- election.2008: Poll data from 2008 U.S. Presidential Election
- footballscores: Game outcomes and point spreads for American football
- gibbs: Metropolis within Gibbs sampling algorithm of a posterior...
- groupeddatapost: Log posterior of normal parameters when data is in grouped...
- hearttransplants: Heart transplant mortality data
- hiergibbs: Gibbs sampling for a hierarchical regression model
- histprior: Density function of a histogram distribution
- howardprior: Logarithm of Howard's dependent prior for two proportions
- impsampling: Importance sampling using a t proposal density
- indepmetrop: Independence Metropolis independence chain of a posterior...
- iowagpa: Admissions data for an university
- jeter2004: Hitting data for Derek Jeter
- laplace: Summarization of a posterior density by the Laplace method
- lbinorm: Logarithm of bivariate normal density
- logctablepost: Log posterior of difference and sum of logits in a 2x2 table
- logisticpost: Log posterior for a binary response model with a logistic...
- logpoissgamma: Log posterior with Poisson sampling and gamma prior
- logpoissnormal: Log posterior with Poisson sampling and normal prior
- marathontimes: Marathon running times
- mnormt.onesided: Bayesian test of one-sided hypothesis about a normal mean
- mnormt.twosided: Bayesian test of a two-sided hypothesis about a normal mean
- mycontour: Contour plot of a bivariate density function
- normal.normal.mix: Computes the posterior for normal sampling and a mixture of...
- normal.select: Selection of Normal Prior Given Knowledge of Two Quantiles
- normchi2post: Log posterior density for mean and variance for normal...
- normnormexch: Log posterior of mean and log standard deviation for...
- normpostpred: Posterior predictive simulation from Bayesian normal sampling...
- normpostsim: Simulation from Bayesian normal sampling model
- ordergibbs: Gibbs sampling for a hierarchical regression model
- pbetap: Predictive distribution for a binomial sample with a beta...
- pbetat: Bayesian test of a proportion
- pdisc: Posterior distribution for a proportion with discrete priors
- pdiscp: Predictive distribution for a binomial sample with a discrete...
- poissgamexch: Log posterior of Poisson/gamma exchangeable model
- poisson.gamma.mix: Computes the posterior for Poisson sampling and a mixture of...
- predplot: Plot of predictive distribution for binomial sampling with a...
- prior.two.parameters: Construct discrete uniform prior for two parameters
- puffin: Bird measurements from British islands
- rdirichlet: Random draws from a Dirichlet distribution
- reg.gprior.post: Computes the log posterior of a normal regression model with...
- regroup: Collapses a matrix by summing over rows
- rejectsampling: Rejecting sampling using a t proposal density
- rigamma: Random number generation for inverse gamma distribution
- rmnorm: Random number generation for multivariate normal
- rmt: Random number generation for multivariate t
- robustt: Gibbs sampling for a robust regression model
- rtruncated: Simulates from a truncated probability distribution
- rwmetrop: Random walk Metropolis algorithm of a posterior distribution
- schmidt: Batting data for Mike Schmidt
- simcontour: Simulated draws from a bivariate density function on a grid
- sir: Sampling importance resampling
- sluggerdata: Hitting statistics for ten great baseball players
- soccergoals: Goals scored by professional soccer team
- stanfordheart: Data from Stanford Heart Transplanation Program
- strikeout: Baseball strikeout data
- studentdata: Student dataset
- transplantpost: Log posterior of a Pareto model for survival data
- triplot: Plot of prior, likelihood and posterior for a proportion
- weibullregpost: Log posterior of a Weibull proportional odds model for...