MethodCompare: Bias and Precision Plots to Compare Two Measurements with Possibly Heteroscedastic Measurement Errors
Implementation of the methodology from the paper titled "Effective plots to assess bias and precision in method comparison studies" published in Statistical Methods in Medical Research, P. Taffe (2016) <doi:10.1177/0962280216666667>.
- Mingkai Peng, Patrick Taffe, Tyler Williamson
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-12 00:37:13
- Mingkai Peng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Plot used to visually assess the amount of bias of a new...
- Bland and Atlman's limits of agreement plot
- Plot used to visualize the recalibration of the new method...
- Simulated dataset 1
- Simulated dataset 2
- Simulated dataset 3
- Estimation of the amount of bias of a new measurement method...
- Precision plot used to compare the standard deviation of a...
Files in this package