- R.oo: R Object-Oriented Programming with or without References
- isVisible.Rdoc: Checks if a member is visible given its modifiers
Checks if a member is visible given its modifiers
Checks if a member is visible given its modifiers.
1 2 3 4 5 6
TRUE if the modifiers are equal or higher than the visibility
For more information see
- 000.makeObjectFinalizer: Creates a standalone finalizer function for Object
- abort: Aborts the current expression call
- argsToString.Class: Gets the arguments of a function as a character string
- argsToString.Rdoc: Gets the arguments signature of a function
- as.character.BasicObject: Gets a character string representing the object
- as.character.Class: Returns a short string describing the class
- as.character.Exception: Gets a character string representing of the Exception
- as.character.Interface: Gets a character string representing the Interface
- as.character.Object: Gets a character string representing the object
- as.character.Package: Gets a string representation of this package
- as.character.RccViolationException: Gets a string representing of the RCC violation
- as.character.RdocException: Gets a character string representing of the RdocException
- ASCII: 8-bit ASCII table
- attach.BasicObject: Attach an BasicObject to the R search path
- attachLocally.Object: Attaches an Object locally to an environment
- attach.Object: Attaches an Object to the R search path
- BasicObject: A root class like Object but without references
- charToInt: Converts a vector of ASCII characters into a vector of...
- check.Rdoc: Checks the compiled Rd files
- Class: The Class class describes an Object class
- clearCache.Object: Clear fields that are defined to have cached values
- clearLookupCache.Object: Clear internal fields used for faster lookup
- clone.Object: Clones an Object
- compileRdoc: Compiles the Rdoc help comments in a package
- compile.Rdoc: Compile source code files containing Rdoc comments into Rd...
- createManPath.Rdoc: Creates the directory where the Rd files should be saved
- createName.Rdoc: Creates a class-method name
- declaration.Rdoc: Gets the class declaration
- detach.BasicObject: Detach an BasicObject from the R search path
- detach.Object: Detach an Object from the R search path
- dimension: Gets the dimension of the object
- DOLLAR.BasicObject: Makes the fields and methods of an BasicObject accessable via...
- DOLLAR.Class: Makes the fields and methods of an Class accessable via the...
- DOLLARLT_-.BasicObject: Makes the fields and methods of an BasicObject assignable via...
- DOLLARLT_-.Class: Makes the fields and methods of an Class assignable via the...
- DOLLARLT_-.Object: Makes the fields and methods of an Object assignable via the...
- DOLLAR.Object: Makes the fields and methods of an Object accessable via the...
- equals: Compares an object with another
- equals.BasicObject: Compares an object with another
- equals.Object: Compares an object with another
- escapeRdFilename.Rdoc: Escape non-valid characters in a filename
- Exception: The Exception class to be thrown and caught
- extend: Extends a object
- extend.BasicObject: Extends another class
- extend.Interface: Extends another Interface class
- extend.Object: Extends another class
- finalize.Object: Finalizer methods called when object is clean out
- forName.Class: Gets a Class object by a name of a class
- gc.Object: Deprecated: Clear cached fields and calls the garbage...
- getAuthor.Package: Gets the Author of this package
- getBundle.Package: Gets the Bundle that this package might belong to
- getBundlePackages.Package: Gets the names of the other packages that is in the same...
- getCalls.Exception: Gets the active calls saved when the exception was created
- getChangeLog.Package: Gets the change log of this package
- getClasses.Package: Gets all classes of a package
- getClassS4Usage.Rdoc: Gets the usage of a S4 class
- getConstructorS3: Get a constructor method
- getContents.Package: Gets the contents of this package
- getContribUrl.Package: Gets the URL(s) from where this package can be installed
- getDataPath.Package: Gets the path to the data (data/) directory of this package
- getDate.Package: Gets the date when package was build
- getDescriptionFile.Package: Gets the description file of this package
- getDescription.Package: Gets the description of the package
- getDetails.Class: Lists the fields and methods of a class
- getDevelUrl.Package: Gets the URL(s) from where the developers version of this...
- getDocPath.Package: Gets the path to the accompanying documentation (doc/)...
- getEnvironment.Object: Gets the environment of this object
- getEnvironment.Package: Gets the environment of a loaded package
- getExamplePath.Package: Gets the path to the example (R-ex/) directory of this...
- getFieldModifiers.Object: Gets all types of field modifiers
- getFields.BasicObject: Returns the field names of an BasicObject
- getFields.Class: Returns the field names of a class
- getFields.Interface: Returns NULL
- getFields.Object: Returns the field names of an Object
- getHowToCite.Package: Gets the citation of this package
- getInstantiationTime.BasicObject: Gets the time when the object was instantiated
- getInstantiationTime.Object: Gets the time when the object was instantiated
- getInternalAddress.Object: Gets the memory location where the Object resides
- getKeywords.Rdoc: Gets the keywords defined in R with descriptions
- getKnownSubclasses.Class: Gets all subclasses that are currently loaded
- getKnownSubclasses.classRepresentation: Gets the known subclasses
- getLastException.Exception: Static method to get the last Exception thrown
- getLicense.Package: Gets the License of this package
- getMaintainer.Package: Gets the Maintainer of this package
- getManPath.Rdoc: Gets the path to the directory where the Rd files will be...
- getMessage.Exception: Gets the message of the Exception
- getMessage.InternalErrorException: Gets the message of the exception
- getMethods.Class: Returns the method names of class and its super classes
- getName.Class: Gets the name of the class
- getName.environment: Gets the name of an environment
- getNameFormat.Rdoc: Gets the current name format
- getName.Package: Gets the name of this package
- getPackage.Class: Gets the package to which the class belongs
- getPackage.InternalErrorException: Gets the suspicious package likely to contain an error
- getPackageNameOf.Rdoc: Gets the package of a method or an object
- getPath.Package: Gets the library (system) path to this package
- getPosition.Package: Gets the search path position of the package
- getRccUrl.RccViolationException: Static method to get a URL where the RCC can be found
- getRdDeclaration.Class: Gets the class declaraction in Rd format
- getRdDeclaration.classRepresentation: Gets the class declaration in Rd format
- getRdHierarchy.Class: Gets the class hierarchy in Rd format
- getRdHierarchy.classRepresentation: Gets the class hierarchy in Rd format
- getRdMethods.Class: Gets the methods of a class in Rd format
- getRdMethods.classRepresentation: Gets the methods in Rd format
- getRdTitle.Rdoc: Extracts the title string of a Rd file
- getSource.RdocException: Gets the source of the exception
- getStackTrace.Exception: Gets the stack trace saved when the exception was created
- getStackTraceString.Exception: Gets the stack trace as a string
- getStaticInstance.Class: Gets the static instance of this class
- getStaticInstance.Object: Gets the static instance of this objects class
- getSuperclasses.Class: Gets the super classes of this class
- getSuperclasses.classRepresentation: Gets the superclasses
- getTitle.Package: Gets the Title of this package
- getUrl.Package: Gets the URL of this package
- getUsage.Rdoc: Gets the usage of a method
- getVersion.Package: Gets the version of this package
- getWhen.Exception: Gets the time when the Exception was created
- hasField.BasicObject: Checks if a field exists or not
- hasField.Object: Checks if a field exists or not
- hashCode: Gets an integer hashcoded for R objects
- hashCode.BasicObject: Gets a hash code for the object
- hashCode.Object: Gets a hash code for the Object
- hierarchy.Rdoc: Gets the class hierarchy
- Interface: The Interface class
- InternalErrorException: InternalErrorException represents internal errors
- intToChar: Converts a vector of integers into a vector of ASCII...
- isAbstract.Class: Checks if a class is abstract or not
- isBeingCreated.Class: Checks if a class is currently being initiated initiated
- isDeprecated.Class: Checks if a class is deprecated or not
- isKeyword.Rdoc: Checks if a word is a Rd keyword
- isLoaded.Package: Checks if the package is installed on the search path or not
- isOlderThan.Package: Checks if the package is older than a given version
- isPrivate.Class: Checks if a class is defined private or not
- isProtected.Class: Checks if a class is defined protected or not
- isPublic.Class: Checks if a class is defined public or not
- isReferable.BasicObject: Checks if the object is referable or not
- isReferable.Object: Checks if the object is referable or not
- isStatic.Class: Checks if a class is static or not
- isVisible.Rdoc: Checks if a member is visible given its modifiers
- ll: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- ll.Object: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- ll.Package: Generates a list of informative properties of all members of...
- load.Object: Static method to load an Object from a file or a connection
- load.Package: Loads a package
- methodsInheritedFrom.Rdoc: Gets all methods inherited from a class in Rd format
- newInstance.BasicObject: Creates a new instance of the same class as this object
- newInstance.Class: Creates a new instance of this class
- newInstance.Object: Creates a new instance of the same class as this object
- Non-documented_objects: Non-documented objects
- novirtual.Object: Returns a reference to the same Object with virtual fields...
- Object: The root class that every class must inherit from
- objectSize: Gets the size of the object in bytes
- objectSize.BasicObject: Gets the size of the BasicObject in bytes
- objectSize.environment: Gets the size of an environment in bytes
- objectSize.Object: Gets the size of the Object in bytes
- Package: The Package class provides methods for accessing package...
- print.BasicObject: Prints an BasicObject
- print.Class: Prints detailed information about the class and its fields...
- print.Exception: Prints the Exception
- print.Interface: Prints an Interface
- print.Object: Prints an Object
- printStackTrace.Exception: Prints the stack trace saved when the exception was created
- RccViolationException: An RccViolationException indicates a violation of the R...
- Rdoc: Class for converting Rdoc comments to Rd files
- RdocException: RdocException are thrown by the Rdoc compiler
- registerFinalizer.Object: Deprecated: Registers a finalizer hook for the object...
- R.oo-package: Package R.oo
- save.Object: Saves an Object to a file or a connection
- setConstructorS3: Defines a class in S3/UseMethod style
- setManPath.Rdoc: Sets the path to the directory where the Rd files should be...
- setNameFormat.Rdoc: Sets the current name format
- showChangeLog.Package: Show the change log of this package
- showContents.Package: Show the CONTENTS file of this package
- showDescriptionFile.Package: Show the DESCRIPTION file of this package
- showHowToCite.Package: Show the HOWTOCITE file of this package
- startupMessage.Package: Generates a 'package successfully loaded' package startup...
- staticCode.Object: Method that will be call each time a new instance of a class...
- throw: Throws an Exception
- throw.error: Throws (rethrows) an object of class 'error'
- throw.Exception: Throws an Exception that can be caught
- trim: Converts to a string and removes leading and trailing...
- typeOfClass: Gets the type of a class (S3 or S4)
- unload.Package: Unloads a package
- update.Package: Deprecated: Updates the package is a newer version is...
- uses.Interface: Specifies that an object uses this Interface