This data set describes the phylogeny of 19 birds as reported by Bried et al. (2002). It also gives 6 traits corresponding to these 19 species.
procella is a list containing the 2 following objects:
is a character string giving the phylogenetic tree in Newick format.
is a data frame with 19 species and 6 traits
procella$traits are the following ones:
- site.fid: a numeric vector that describes the percentage of site fidelity
- mate.fid: a numeric vector that describes the percentage of mate fidelity
- mass: an integer vector that describes the adult body weight (g)
- ALE: a numeric vector that describes the adult life expectancy (years)
- BF: a numeric vector that describes the breeding frequencies
- col.size: an integer vector that describes the colony size (no nests monitored)
This dataset replaces the former version in ade4.
Bried, J., Pontier, D. and Jouventin, P. (2002) Mate fidelity in monogamus birds: a re-examination of the Procellariiformes. Animal Behaviour, 65, 235–246.
See a data description at http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/R/pdf/pps037.pdf (in French).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.