Isometric identity transform
Compute the isometric identity transform of a vector (dataset) of amounts and its inverse.
1 2 3
a vector or data matrix of amounts
the iit-transform of a vector or data.matrix of iit-transforms of amounts
generic arguments, to pass to other functions.
The iit-transform maps D amounts (considered in a real geometry)
isometrically to a D dimensonal euclidian vector. The
part of the
rplus framework. Despite its trivial
operation, it is present to achieve maximal analogy between the
aplus and the
The data can then be analysed in this transformated space by all classical multivariate analysis tools. The interpretation of the results is easy since the relation to the original variables is preserved. However results may be inconsistent, since the multivariate analysis tools disregard the positivity condition and the inner laws of amounts.
The isometric identity transform is a simple identity given by
iit(x)_i := x_i
ilt gives the isometric identity transform, i.e. simply the
input stripped of the "rplus" class attribute,
iptInv gives amounts with class "rplus" with the given iit,
i.e. simply the argument checked to be a valid "rplus" object, and
with this class attribute.
iit can be used to unclass amounts.
K.Gerald v.d. Boogaart http://www.stat.boogaart.de
van den Boogaart, K.G. and R. Tolosana-Delgado (2008) "compositions": a unified R package to analyze Compositional Data, Computers & Geosciences, 34 (4), pages 320-338, doi:10.1016/j.cageo.2006.11.017.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- acomp: Aitchison compositions
- acomparith: Power transform in the simplex
- acompmargin: Marginal compositions in Aitchison Compositions
- Activity10: Activity patterns of a statistician for 20 days
- Activity31: Activity patterns of a statistician for 20 days
- alr: Additive log ratio transform
- AnimalVegetation: Animal and vegetation measurement
- aplus: Amounts analysed in log-scale
- aplusarithm: vectorial arithmetic for data sets with aplus class
- apt: Additive planar transform
- ArcticLake: Artic lake sediment samples of different water depth
- arrows3d: arrows in 3D, based on package rgl
- asdataframe: Convert "compositions" classes to data frames
- axis3d: Drawing a 3D coordiante system to a plot, based on package...
- balancebase: Compute balances for a compositional dataset.
- barplot: Bar charts of amounts
- Bayesite: Permeabilities of bayesite
- binary: Treating binary and g-adic numbers
- biplot3d: Three-dimensional biplots, based on package rgl
- Blood23: Blood samples
- Boxite: Compositions and depth of 25 specimens of boxite
- boxplot: Displaying compositions and amounts with box-plots
- ccomp: Count compositions
- ccompgof: Compositional Goodness of fit test
- cdt: Centered default transform
- ClamEast: Color-size compositions of 20 clam colonies from East Bay
- ClamWest: Color-size compositions of 20 clam colonies from West Bay
- clo: Closure of a composition
- clr: Centered log ratio transform
- clr2ilr: Convert between clr and ilr, and between cpt and ipt.
- clusterfinder: Heuristics to find subpopulations of outliers
- codadendrogram: Dendrogram representation of acomp or rcomp objects
- coloredbiplot: A biplot providing somewhat easier access to details of the...
- colorsforoutliers: Create a color/char palette or for groups of outliers
- CompLinModCo: Compositional Linear Model of Coregionalisation
- compmiss: The policy of treatment of missing values in the...
- compOKriging: Compositional Ordinary Kriging
- compositions: library(compositions)
- ConfRadius: Helper to compute confidence ellipsoids
- cor: Correlations of amounts and compositions
- Coxite: Compositions, depths and porosities of 25 specimens of coxite
- cpt: Centered planar transform
- DiagnosticProb: Diagnostic probabilities
- dist: Distances in variouse approaches
- ellipses: Draw ellipses
- endmemberCoordinates: Recast amounts as mixtures of end-members
- Firework: Firework mixtures
- fitdirichlet: Fitting a Dirichlet distribution
- fitsamemean: Fit Same Mean Different Variance Model
- gausstest: Classical Gauss Test
- geometricmean: The geometric mean
- getdetectionlimit: Gets the detection limit stored in the data set
- Glacial: Compositions and total pebble counts of 92 glacial tills
- goftests: Compositional Goodness of fit test
- groupparts: Group amounts of parts
- gsiadd: Internal functions: Parallel operations of single and...
- gsiaddclass: Internal function: give a derived subclass to an object
- gsicall: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsiclosespread: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsicoorinfo: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsicsum: Internal function: row and column sums of matrices
- gsidiagExtract: Internal functions: Get the diagonal of a matrix
- gsidiagGenerate: Internal functions: Generate a diagonal matrix
- gsidrop: Internal functions: A conditional drop
- gsieps: Internal variable: Negligible differences
- gsieq: Internal function: Checking equality of IEEE special numbers
- gsiexpandrcomp: Internal function: Scaling rcomp
- gsifiltercall: Calling from a function with the own parameters
- gsigetbalstruct: An auxiliary functions to compute user-defined ilr and ipt...
- gsigetD: Interal function: Get number of samples and number of parts...
- gsiinternal: Environment containing the old gsi functions
- gsiinvperm: Internal function: Invert a permutation
- gsiisSingleRow: Internal function: Can something be considered as a single...
- gsimap01: Internal functions: Storing integers as reals
- gsimargin: Internal function: Compute a desired compositional margin
- gsimerge2signary: Auxiliary functions to compute user-defined ilr and ipt...
- gsipairrelativeMatrix: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsipairs: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsiplain: Internal function: Convert to plain vector or matrix
- gsiplotmargin: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsiPrinBal: The canonical basis in the clr plane used for ilr and ipt...
- gsirecode: Internal function: Recode missings with IEEE number and vice...
- gsireset3d: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsisimshape: Internal function: Reshape an object to the shape type of...
- gsispreadToIsoSpace: Internal functions of the compositions package
- gsisvdsolve: Internal function: Solves singular and non square equation...
- gsitextpanel: Internal function: A panel displaying a label only
- gsivarwithlosts: Internal function: computes variance of compositional data...
- Hongite: Compositions of 25 specimens of hongite
- HotellingsTsq: Hotellings T square distribution
- HouseholdExp: Household Expenditures
- Hydrochem: Hydrochemical composition data set of Llobregat river basin...
- idt: Isometric default transform
- iit: Isometric identity transform
- ilr: Isometric log ratio transform
- ilrBase: The canonical basis in the clr plane used for ilr and ipt...
- ilt: Isometric log transform
- ipt: Isometric planar transform
- isAcomp: Check for compositional data type
- ismahalanobisoutlier: Checking for outliers
- isoportion: Isoportion- and Isoproportion-lines
- jura: The jura dataset
- kingtetrahedron: Ploting composition into rotable tetrahedron
- Kongite: Compositions of 25 specimens of kongite
- lines: Draws connected lines from point to point.
- logratioVariogram: Empirical variograms for compositions
- lrvgram: vgram2lrvgram
- mahalanobisdist: Compute Mahalanobis distances based von robust Estimations
- matmult: inner product for matrices and vectors
- matmultacomp: inner product for datasets with a vector space structure
- meanAcomp: Mean amounts and mean compositions
- meanrow: The arithmetic mean of rows or columns
- Metabolites: Steroid metabolite patterns in adults and children
- missingProjector: Returns a projector the the observed space in case of...
- missingsummary: Classify and summarize missing values in a dataset
- mix2compositions: Transformations from 'mixtures' to 'compositions' classes
- mixRead: Reads a data file in a mixR format
- mvar: Metric summary statistics of real, amount or compositional...
- names: The names of the parts
- norm: Vector space norm
- normalize: Normalize vectors to norm 1
- oneOrDataset: Treating single compositions as one-row datasets
- outlierclassifier: Detect and classify compositional outliers.
- outlierplot: Plot various graphics to analyse outliers.
- outliers: Analysing outliers in compositions.
- pairwisePlot: Creates a paneled plot like pairs for two different datasets.
- parametricMat: Unique parametrisations for matrices.
- perturbe: Perturbation of compositions
- plot: Ternary diagrams
- plot3d: plot in 3D based on rgl
- plot3dacomp: 3D-plot of compositional data
- plot3daplus: 3D-plot of positive data
- plot3drmult: plot in 3D based on rgl
- plot3drplus: plot in 3D based on rgl
- plotlogratioVariogram: Empirical variograms for compositions
- plotmissingsummary: Plot a Missing Summary
- plotpos: Displaying amounts in scatterplots
- PogoJump: Honk Kong Pogo-Jumps Championship
- powerofmatrix: power transform of a matrix
- princompacomp: Principal component analysis for Aitchison compositions
- princompaplus: Principal component analysis for amounts in log geometry
- princomprcomp: Principal component analysis for real compositions
- princomprmult: Principal component analysis for real data
- princomprplus: Principal component analysis for real amounts
- print: Printing compositional data.
- pwlrPlot: Plots of pairwise logratio against a covariable.
- qqnorm: Normal quantile plots for compositions and amounts
- R2: R square
- raitchison: Aitchison Distribution
- ratioLoadings: Loadings of relations of two amounts
- rcomp: Compositions as elements of the simplex embedded in the...
- rcomparithm: Arithmetic operations for compositions in a real geometry
- rcompmargin: Marginal compositions in real geometry
- rDirichlet: Dirichlet distribution
- readgeoeas: Reads a data file in a geoeas format
- replot: Modify parameters of compositional plots.
- rlnorm: The multivariate lognormal distribution
- rmahalanobis: Compute distributions of empirical Mahalanobis distances...
- rmult: Simple treatment of real vectors
- rmultarithm: vectorial arithmetic for datasets in a classical vector scale
- rmultmatmult: inner product for datasets with vector scale
- rnorm: Normal distributions on special spaces
- robustness: Handling robustness issues and outliers in compositions.
- rplus: Amounts i.e. positive numbers analysed as objects of the real...
- rplusarithm: vectorial arithmetic for data sets with rplus class
- rpois: Simulate count compositions without overdispersion
- runif: The uniform distribution on the simplex
- scalar: Parallel scalar products
- scale: Normalizing datasets by centering and scaling
- Sediments: Proportions of sand, silt and clay in sediments specimens
- segments: Draws straight lines from point to point.
- SerumProtein: Serum Protein compositions of blood samples
- ShiftOperators: Shifts of machine operators
- simplemissingplot: Ternary diagrams
- SimulatedAmounts: Simulated amount datasets
- simulatemissing: Artifical simulation of various kinds of missings/polluted...
- Skulls: Measurement of skulls
- SkyeAFM: AFM compositions of 23 aphyric Skye lavas
- split: Splitting datasets in groups given by factors
- straight: Draws straight lines.
- summaryAcomp: Summarizing a compositional dataset in terms of ratios
- summaryAplus: Summaries of amounts
- summaryRcomp: Summary of compositions in real geometry
- sumprojector: Compute the global projector to the observed subspace.
- Supervisor: Proportions of supervisor's statements assigned to different...
- ternaryAxis: Axis for ternary diagrams
- tests: Compositional Goodness of fit test
- totals: Total sum of amounts
- tryDebugger: Empirical variograms for compositions
- ult: Uncentered log transform
- varAcomp: Variances and covariances of amounts and compositions
- variation: Variation matrices of amounts and compositions
- variograms: Variogram functions
- varmlm: Residual variance of a model
- vcovAcomp: Variance covariance matrix of parameters in compositional...
- vgmFit: Compositional variogram model fitting
- WhiteCells: White-cell composition of 30 blood samples by two different...
- Yatquat: Yatquat fruit evaluation
- zeroreplace: Zero-replacement routine