Testing if there is a dose effect at all
A significance test is provided for the comparison of the dose-response model considered and the simple linear regression model with slope 0 (a horizontal regression line corresponding to no dose effect)
an object of class 'drc'.
Perhaps useful for screening purposes.
The likelihood ratio test statistic and the corresponding degrees of freedom and p-value are reported.
1 2 3 4
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- acidiq: Acifluorfen and diquat tested on Lemna minor.
- algae: Volume of algae as function of increasing concentrations of a...
- anova.drc: ANOVA for dose-response model fits
- AR: Asymptotic regression model
- auxins: Effect of technical grade and commercially formulated auxin...
- backfit: Calculation of backfit values from a fitted dose-response...
- barley: Leaf length of barley
- baro5: The modified baro5 function
- BC: The Brain-Cousens hormesis models
- boxcox.drc: Transform-both-sides Box-Cox transformation
- braincousens: The Brain-Cousens hormesis models
- bread.drc: Bread and meat for the sandwich
- cedergreen: The Cedergreen-Ritz-Streibig model
- chickweed: Germination of common chickweed (_Stellaria media_)
- CIcompX: Calculation of combination index for binary mixtures
- coef.drc: Extract Model Coefficients
- comped: Comparison of effective dose values
- compParm: Comparison of parameters
- confint.drc: Confidence Intervals for model parameters
- CRS.4a: The Cedergreen-Ritz-Streibig model
- CRS.5a: Cedergreen-Ritz-Streibig dose-reponse model for describing...
- daphnids: Daphnia test
- decontaminants: Performance of decontaminants used in the culturing of a...
- deguelin: Deguelin applied to chrysanthemum aphis
- drm: Fitting dose-response models
- drmc: Sets control arguments
- earthworms: Earthworm toxicity test
- EDcomp: Comparison of relative potencies between dose-response curves
- ED.drc: Estimating effective doses
- etmotc: Effect of erythromycin on mixed sewage microorganisms
- EXD: Exponential decay model
- finney71: Example from Finney (1971)
- fitted.drc: Extract fitted values from model
- fplogistic: Fractional polynomial-logistic dose-response models
- gammadr: Gamma dose-response model
- G.aparine: Herbicide applied to Galium aparine
- gaussian: Normal and log-normal biphasic dose-response models
- germination: Germination of three crops
- getInitial: Showing starting values used
- getMeanFunctions: Display available dose-response models
- glymet: Glyphosate and metsulfuron-methyl tested on algae.
- gompertz: Mean function for the Gompertz dose-response or growth curve
- gompertzd: The derivative of the Gompertz function
- hatvalues.drc: Model diagnostics for nonlinear dose-response models
- heartrate: Heart rate baroreflexes for rabbits
- H.virescens: Mortality of tobacco budworms
- isobole: Creating isobolograms
- lepidium: Dose-response profile of degradation of agrochemical using...
- lettuce: Hormesis in lettuce plants
- lin.test: Lack-of-fit test for the mean structure based on cumulated...
- LL.2: The two-parameter log-logistic function
- LL.3: The three-parameter log-logistic function
- LL.4: The four-parameter log-logistic function
- LL.5: The five-parameter log-logistic function
- llogistic: The log-logistic function
- lnormal: Log-normal dose-response model
- logistic: The logistic model
- logLik.drc: Extracting the log likelihood
- maED: Estimation of ED values using model-averaging
- MAX: Maximum mean response
- M.bahia: Effect of an effluent on the growth of mysid shrimp
- mecter: Mechlorprop and terbythylazine tested on Lemna minor
- metals: Data from heavy metal mixture experiments
- methionine: Weight gain for different methionine sources
- mixture: Fitting binary mixture models
- MM: Michaelis-Menten model
- modelFit: Assessing the model fit
- mr.test: Mizon-Richard test for dose-response models
- mselect: Dose-response model selection
- multi2: Multistage dose-response model with quadratic terms
- nasturtium: Dose-response profile of degradation of agrochemical using...
- NEC: Dose-response model for estimation of no effect concentration...
- neill.test: Neill's lack-of-fit test for dose-response models
- noEffect: Testing if there is a dose effect at all
- O.mykiss: Test data from a 21 day fish test
- plot.drc: Plotting fitted dose-response curves
- P.promelas: Effect of sodium pentachlorophenate on growth of fathead...
- PR: Expected or predicted response
- predict.drc: Prediction
- print.drc: Printing key features
- print.summary.drc: Printing summary of non-linear model fits
- rdrm: Simulating a dose-response curve
- residuals.drc: Extracting residuals from the fitted dose-response model
- RScompetition: Competition between two biotypes
- ryegrass: Effect of ferulic acid on growth of ryegrass
- S.alba: Potency of two herbicides
- S.capricornutum: Effect of cadmium on growth of green alga
- searchdrc: Searching through a range of initial parameter values to...
- secalonic: Root length measurements
- selenium: Data from toxicology experiments with selenium
- simDR: Simulating ED values under various scenarios
- spinach: Inhibition of photosynthesis
- summary.drc: Summarising non-linear model fits
- terbuthylazin: The effect of terbuthylazin on growth rate
- twophase: Two-phase dose-response model
- update.drc: Updating and re-fitting a model
- ursa: Model function for the universal response surface approach...
- vcov.drc: Calculating variance-covariance matrix for objects of class...
- vinclozolin: Vinclozolin from AR in vitro assay
- W2: The two-parameter Weibull functions
- W3: The three-parameter Weibull functions
- W4: The four-parameter Weibull functions
- weibull1: Weibull model functions
- yieldLoss: Calculating yield loss parameters