- editrules: Parsing, Applying, and Manipulating Data Cleaning Rules
- parseEdits: Parse a character vector of edits
Parse a character vector of edits
This function wraps the native
parse function in a
The function is
editrules internal. It tries to give a meaningfull error message when
parsing fails for some reason.
optional filter for type of edit, may be
The edits in
E parsed to R expressions.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- adddummies: Add dummy variable to the data.frames, these are needed for...
- adjacency: Derive adjecency matrix from collection of edits
- as.character.cateditmatrix: Coerce an cateditmatrix to a 'character' vector
- as.editmatrix: Coerce a matrix to an edit matrix.
- as.editset: Coerce x to an editset
- asLevels: Transform a found solution into a categorical record
- as.lp.mip: Coerces a 'mip' object into an lpsolve object
- as.mip: Write an editset into a mip representation
- backtracker: Backtracker: a flexible and generic binary search program
- blocks: Decompose a matrix or edits into independent blocks
- cateditmatrix: Create an editmatrix with categorical variables
- checkDatamodel: Check data against a datamodel
- condition: Get condition matrix from an editset.
- contains: Determine which edits contain which variable(s)
- contains.boolmat: Determine if a boolean matrix contains 'var'
- datamodel: Summarize data model of an editarray in a data.frame
- disjunct: Decouple a set of conditional edits
- duplicated.editarray: Check for duplicate edit rules
- duplicated.editmatrix: Check for duplicate edit rules
- echelon: Bring an (edit) matrix to reduced row echelon form.
- editarray: convert to matrix
- editfile: Read edits edits from free-form textfile
- editmatrix: convert to matrix
- editnames: Names of edits
- editrules-package: An overview of the function of package 'editrules'
- editrules.plotting: Graphical representation of edits
- edits: Example editrules, used in vignette
- editset: Read general edits
- editType: Determine edittypes in editset based on 'contains(E)'
- eliminate: Eliminate a variable from a set of edit rules
- errorLocalizer: Create a backtracker object for error localization
- errorLocalizer_mip: Localize errors using a MIP approach.
- errorLocation: The errorLocation object
- expandEdits: Expand an edit expression
- fcf.env: Field code forest algorithm
- generateEdits: Derive all essentially new implicit edits
- getA: Returns the coefficient matrix 'A' of linear (in)equalities
- getAb: Returns augmented matrix representation of edit set.
- getArr: Get named logical array from editarray
- getb: Returns the constant part 'b' of a linear (in)equality
- geth: Returns the derivation history of an edit matrix or array
- getInd: get index list from editmatrix
- getlevels: retrieve level names from editarray
- getnames: retrieve edit names from editarray
- getOps: Returns the operator part of a linear (in)equality...
- getSep: get seprator used to seperate variables from levels in...
- getUpperBounds: Get upperbounds of edits, given the boundaries of all...
- getVars: get names of variables in a set of edits
- getVars.cateditmatrix: Returns the variable names of an (in)equality 'editmatrix' E
- getVars.editarray: get variable names in editarray
- getVars.editlist: get variable names
- getVars.editmatrix: Returns the variable names of an (in)equality 'editmatrix' E
- impliedValues: Retrieve values stricktly implied by rules
- ind2char: Derive textual representation from (partial) indices
- indFromArray: Compute index from array part of editarray
- is.editrules: Check object class
- isFeasible: Check consistency of set of edits
- isNormalized: Check if an editmatrix is normalized
- isObviouslyInfeasible: Check for obvious contradictions in a set of edits
- isObviouslyRedundant: Find obvious redundancies in set of edits
- isSubset: Check which edits are dominated by other ones.
- localize: Workhorse function for localizeErrors
- localizeErrors: Localize errors on records in a data.frame.
- nedits: Number of edits Count the number of edits in a collection of...
- neweditarray: editarray: logical array where every column corresponds to...
- neweditmatrix: Create an 'editmatrix' object from its constituing...
- newerrorlocation: Generate new errorlocation object
- normalize: Normalizes an editmatrix
- parseCat: Parse a categorical edit expression
- parseCatEdit: parse categorial edit
- parseEdits: Parse a character vector of edits
- parseMix: Parse a mixed edit
- parseNum: Parse a numerical edit expression
- print.backtracker: print a backtracker
- print.cateditmatrix: print cateditmatrix
- print.editarray: print editarray
- print.editlist: print editset
- print.editmatrix: print editmatrix
- print.editset: print editset
- print.editsummary: summary
- print.errorLocation: Print object of class errorLocation
- print.locationsummary: summary
- print.violatedEdits: Print violatedEdits
- reduce: Remove redundant variables and edits.
- removeRedundantDummies: Remove redundant dummy variables
- separate: Separate an editset into its disconnected blocks and simplify
- simplify: Simplify logical mixed edits in an editset
- softEdits: Derive editmatrix with soft constraints based on boundaries...
- softEdits.cateditmatrix: Derive editmatrix with soft constraints. This is a utility...
- softEdits.editarray: Derive editmatrix with soft constraints based on boundaries...
- softEdits.editmatrix: Derive editmatrix with soft constraints based on boundaries...
- subsetting: Row index operator for 'editmatrix'
- substValue: Replace a variable by a value in a set of edits.
- violatedEdits: Check data against constraints
- writeELAsMip: Rewrite an editset and reported values into the components...