Contains a brief description and listing of all vowel data sets included in this package.
A data frame with the following information:
- The name of the data set.
- The language represented in the data set.
- The number of speakers.
- The sexes of the speakers, m (male) and female (f).
- The number of formants represented, between 2 and 4.
- If 'yes', individual speaker measurements are given, if 'no', measurements are averaged within gender.
At the moment 9 vowel data sets are included in this package. See individual data set pages for citation information.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.