Formant frequency information for vowels averaged across 60 male and female speakers.
A data frame with the following columns:
- A factor indicating speaker sex.
- The vowel category in x-sampa.
- A numeric vector indcating the vowel F1 in Hz.
- A numeric vector indcating the vowel F2 in Hz.
- A numeric vector indcating the vowel F3 in Hz.
Yang, B. (1996). A comparative study of American English and Korean vowels produced by male and female speakers. Journal of Phonetics, 24. 245-261.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.