An old S3 class from package stats rewritten into S4 style in order to add functionality needed for PhenStat.
A list with class "htest" containing the following components:
1. p.value: the p-value of the test.
2. conf.int: a confidence interval for the odds ratio. Only present in the 2 by 2 case and if argument conf.int = TRUE.
3. estimate: an estimate of the odds ratio. Note that the conditional Maximum Likelihood Estimate (MLE) rather than the unconditional MLE (the sample odds ratio) is used. Only present in the 2 by 2 case.
4. null.value: the odds ratio under the null, or. Only present in the 2 by 2 case.
5. alternative: a character string describing the alternative hypothesis.
6. method: the character string "Fisher's Exact Test for Count Data".
7. data.name: a character string giving the names of the data.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.