- EGRET: Exploration and Graphics for RivEr Trends (EGRET)
- setPA: Sets up the period of analysis
Sets up the period of analysis
Period of analysis is defined by the starting month (paStart) and length in months (paLong). paStart and paLong are constrained to be integers from 1 to 12. for example, a water year would be paStart = 10 and paLong = 12. for example, the winter season, defined by Dec,Jan,Feb would be paStart = 12 and paLong =3.
named list with at least the INFO dataframe
A numeric value for the starting month of the Period of Analysis, default is 10
A numeric value for the length of the Period of Analysis in months, default is 12
A numeric value for the half-width of a smoothing window for annual streamflow values, default is 20
eList named list at least the INFO dataframe, along any other part of the list that was input. Any of these values can be NA, not all EGRET functions will work with missing parts of the named list eList.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- as.egret: Create named list for EGRET analysis
- blankTime: Deletes the computed values during periods of time when there...
- boxConcMonth: Box plot of the water quality data by month
- boxConcThree: Three box plots side-by-side
- boxQTwice: Two box plots side-by-side, discharge on sample days, and...
- boxResidMonth: A box plot of WRTDS residuals by month
- calculateMonthlyResults: Calculates monthly values of Q, Conc, Flux, FNConc, and...
- censoredSegments: Generic plotting function to create censored line segments
- checkStartEndDate: checkStartEndDate
- compressData: Compress sample data frame
- Constants: Constants included with EGRET
- dataOverview: Data Overview for WRTDS
- dateFormatCheck: Check date format
- EGRET-package: EGRET package includes WRTDS and flowHistory
- estCrossVal: Jack-Knife cross validation of the WRTDS (Weighted...
- estDailyFromSurfaces: Estimates all daily values of Concentration, Flux,...
- estSurfaces: Estimate the three surfaces (for yHat, SE and ConcHat) as a...
- fixSampleFrame: Update Sample dataframe
- flowDuration: Computes several values of the flow duration curve for...
- fluxBiasMulti: Produces 8-panel plot that is useful for determining if there...
- fluxBiasStat: Compute the flux bias statistic: (mean of estimated flux -...
- fluxUnit-class: fluxUnit class
- formatCheckDate: formatCheckDate
- formatCheckParameterCd: formatCheckParameterCd
- generalAxis: Axis generation for log discharge
- genericEGRETDotPlot: Generic EGRET plotting function
- getDaily: Get Daily dataframe from EGRET object
- getInfo: Get INFO dataframe from EGRET object
- getSample: Get Sample dataframe from EGRET object
- getSurfaces: Get surfaces matrix from EGRET object
- INFOdataframe: Import metadata to create INFO data frame
- is.egret: Check for EGRET object
- logPretty1: Sets up tick marks for an axis with a log scale, where the...
- logPretty3: Sets up tick marks for an axis with a log scale
- makeAnnualSeries: Produces annual series of 8 streamflow statistics (and a...
- makeAugmentedSample: Create Randomized Residuals and Observations
- mergeReport: Merge Sample and Daily Data into EGRET object
- modelEstimation: Estimation process for the WRTDS (Weighted Regressions on...
- monthLabel-class: monthLabel class
- multiPlotDataOverview: Produces a 4 panel plot that gives an overview of the data...
- plot15: Makes 15 graphs of streamflow statistics on a single page
- plot1of15: plots 1 of the 15 graphs of streamflow statistics on a single...
- plotConcHist: Graph of annual concentration and flow normalized...
- plotConcPred: Plot of Observed Concentration versus Estimated Concentration
- plotConcQ: Plot of Observed Concentration versus Discharge
- plotConcQSmooth: Plot up to three curves representing the concentration versus...
- plotConcTime: Plot of Observed Concentration versus Time
- plotConcTimeDaily: Plot of the time series of daily concentration estimates and...
- plotConcTimeSmooth: Plot up to three curves representing the concentration versus...
- plotContours: Color contour plot of the estimated surfaces as a function of...
- plotDiffContours: Plots the difference between two years from a contour plot...
- plotFlowSingle: Creates a plot of a time series of a particular flow...
- plotFluxHist: Graph of annual flux and flow normalized flux versus year
- plotFluxPred: Graph of observed versus estimated flux
- plotFluxQ: Sample data plot: observed log flux vs log discharge
- plotFluxTimeDaily: Plot of the time series of daily flux estimates and the...
- plotFour: Makes four graphs of streamflow statistics on a single page
- plotFourStats: Makes four graphs of annual streamflow statistics on a single...
- plotQTimeDaily: Plot of the discharge time series
- plotResidPred: Plot of the residuals from WRTDS versus the estimated values...
- plotResidQ: Plot of the residuals from WRTDS (in log concentration units)...
- plotResidTime: Plot of the residuals from WRTDS (in log concentration units)...
- plotSDLogQ: Graph of the standard deviation of the log of daily discharge...
- populateConcentrations: Populate Concentration Columns
- populateDaily: Populate Daily data frame
- populateDateColumns: Populate Date Columns
- populateParameterINFO: Populate Parameter Information Columns
- populateSampleColumns: Populate Sample Columns
- populateSiteINFO: Populate Site Information Columns
- print.egret: Prints EGRET object
- printFluxUnitCheatSheet: Available Flux Unit properties
- printqUnitCheatSheet: Available Flow Unit properties
- printSeries: Print annual results for a given streamflow statistic
- processQWData: Processing of USGS NWIS Water Quality Data
- qUnit-class: qUnit class
- readDataFromFile: Basic Data Import for Water Flow Data
- readNWISDaily: Import NWIS Daily Data for EGRET analysis
- readNWISSample: Import NWIS Sample Data for EGRET analysis
- readUserDaily: Import user daily data for EGRET analysis
- readUserSample: Import user sample data for EGRET analysis
- readWQPSample: Import Sample Data for WRTDS
- removeDuplicates: Remove Duplicates
- runSurvReg: Run the weighted survival regression for a set of estimation...
- sampleData: Example eList
- saveResults: A utility program for saving the contents of the workspace...
- selectDays: Creates a subset data frame that only contains data for the...
- setPA: Sets up the period of analysis
- setSeasonLabel: Create a character character that describes the period of...
- setSeasonLabelByUser: Creates a character character that describes the period of...
- setUpEstimation: setUpEstimation
- setupYears: Creates the AnnualResults data frame from the Daily data...
- surfaceIndex: Compute the 6 parameters needed to lay out the grid for the...
- tableChange: Create a table of the changes in flow-normalized values...
- tableChangeSingle: Create a table of the changes in flow-normalized...
- tableFlowChange: Prints table of change metrics for a given streamflow...
- tableResults: Table of annual results for discharge, concentration and flux
- triCube: Tricube weight function
- yPretty: Sets up tick marks for an axis for a graph with an arithmetic...