- NMF: Algorithms and Framework for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization (NMF)
- canFit: Testing Compatibility of Algorithm and Models
Testing Compatibility of Algorithm and Models
canFit is an S4 generic that tests if an algorithm
can fit a particular model.
1 2 3 4 5
an object that describes an algorithm
an object that describes a model
extra arguments to allow extension
for logical that indicates if an algorithm
is considered able to fit only the models that it
explicitly declares (
signature(x = "NMFStrategy", y = "character"): Tells if an NMF algorithm can fit a given class of NMF models
signature(x = "NMFStrategy", y = "NMF"): Tells if an NMF algorithm can fit the same class of models as
signature(x = "character", y = "ANY"): Tells if a registered NMF algorithm can fit a given NMF model
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- advanced: Advanced Usage of the Package NMF
- aheatmap: Annotated Heatmaps
- algorithm-commaNMFList-method: Returns the method names used to compute the NMF fits in the...
- algorithm-commaNMFStrategyOctave-method: Returns the name of the Octave/Matlab function that...
- algorithmic: Generic Interface for Algorithms
- assess: Assessing and Comparing NMF Models
- atrack: Annotation Tracks
- basis-coef-methods: Accessing NMF Factors
- basiscor: Correlations in NMF Models
- bioc: Specific NMF Layer for Bioconductor
- canFit: Testing Compatibility of Algorithm and Models
- ccBreaks: Generate Break Intervals from Numeric Variables
- c-commaNMF-method: Concatenating NMF Models
- ccPalette: Builds a Color Palette from Compact Color Specification
- ccRamp: Builds a Color Ramp from Compact Color Specification
- ccSpec: Extract Colour Palette Specification
- checkErrors: Error Checks in NMF Runs
- cluster_mat: Cluster Matrix Rows in Annotated Heatmaps
- connectivity: Clustering Connectivity and Consensus Matrices
- consensus-commaNMFfitX1-method: Returns the consensus matrix computed while performing all...
- consensus-commaNMFfitXn-method: Computes the consensus matrix of the set of fits stored in...
- consensushc: Hierarchical Clustering of a Consensus Matrix
- cophcor: Cophenetic Correlation Coefficient
- cutdendro: Fade Out the Upper Branches from a Dendrogram
- deviance: Distances and Objective Functions
- dimnames: Dimension names for NMF objects
- dims: Dimension of NMF Objects
- dispersion: Dispersion of a Matrix
- dot-fcnnls: Internal Routine for Fast Combinatorial Nonnegative...
- esGolub: Golub ExpressionSet
- fcnnls: Fast Combinatorial Nonnegative Least-Square
- fit: Extracting Fitted Models
- fitted: Fitted Matrix in NMF Models
- foreach: Utilities and Extensions for Foreach Loops
- Frobenius-nmf: NMF Algorithm/Updates for Frobenius Norm
- gfile: Open a File Graphic Device
- grid: Internal Grid Extension
- heatmaps: Heatmaps of NMF Factors
- inplace: Updating Objects In Place
- KL-nmf: NMF Algorithm/Updates for Kullback-Leibler Divergence
- lsNMF-nmf: Multiplicative Updates for LS-NMF
- lverbose: Internal verbosity option
- match_atrack: Extending Annotation Vectors
- nmf: Running NMF algorithms
- nmfAlgorithm: Listing and Retrieving NMF Algorithms
- nmfApply: Apply Function for NMF Objects
- nmfCheck: Checking NMF Algorithm
- NMF-class: Generic Interface for Nonnegative Matrix Factorisation Models
- nmf-compare: Comparing Results from Different NMF Runs
- NMF-defunct: Defunct Functions and Classes in the NMF Package
- NMF-deprecated: Deprecated Functions in the Package NMF
- nmf.equal: Testing Equality of NMF Models
- nmfEstimateRank: Estimate Rank for NMF Models
- NMFfit-class: Base Class for to store Nonnegative Matrix Factorisation...
- NMFfitX: Factory Method for Multiple NMF Run Objects
- NMFfitX1-class: Structure for Storing the Best Fit Amongst Multiple NMF Runs
- NMFfitX-class: Virtual Class to Handle Results from Multiple Runs of NMF...
- NMFfitXn-class: Structure for Storing All Fits from Multiple NMF Runs
- nmfFormals: Showing Arguments of NMF Algorithms
- NMFList-class: Class for Storing Heterogeneous NMF fits
- nmfModel: Factory Methods NMF Models
- NMFns-class: NMF Model - Nonsmooth Nonnegative Matrix Factorization
- nmfObject: Updating NMF Objects
- NMFOffset-class: NMF Model - Nonnegative Matrix Factorization with Offset
- NMF-package: Algorithms and framework for Nonnegative Matrix Factorization...
- nmfReport: Run NMF Methods and Generate a Report
- nmfSeed: Seeding Strategies for NMF Algorithms
- NMFSeed-class: Base class that defines the interface for NMF seeding...
- NMFstd-class: NMF Model - Standard model
- NMFStrategy: Factory Method for NMFStrategy Objects
- NMFStrategy-class: Virtual Interface for NMF Algorithms
- NMFStrategyFunction-class: Interface for Single Function NMF Strategies
- NMFStrategyIterative-class: Interface for Algorithms: Implementation for Iterative NMF...
- NMFStrategyOctave-class: S4 Interface for Octave-Matlab NMF Algorithms
- nmf_update_euclidean: NMF Multiplicative Updates for Euclidean Distance
- nmf_update_KL: NMF Multiplicative Updates for Kullback-Leibler Divergence
- nmfWrapper: Wrapping NMF Algorithms
- nneg: Transforming from Mixed-sign to Nonnegative Data
- nsNMF-nmf: NMF Multiplicative Update for Nonsmooth Nonnegative Matrix...
- objective-commaNMFfit-method: Returns the objective function associated with the algorithm...
- offset-commaNMFfit-method: Returns the offset from the fitted model.
- offset-commaNMFOffset-method: Offsets in NMF Models with Offset
- offset-nmf: NMF Multiplicative Update for NMF with Offset Models
- options: NMF Package Specific Options
- parallel: Utilities for Parallel Computations
- parse_formula: Simple Parsing of Formula
- plot-commaNMFfit-commamissing-method: Plots the residual track computed at regular interval during...
- predict: Clustering and Prediction
- profplot: Plotting Expression Profiles
- purity: Purity and Entropy of a Clustering
- randomize: Randomizing Data
- registry-algorithm: Registry for NMF Algorithms
- residuals: Residuals in NMF Models
- revPalette: Flags a Color Palette Specification for Reversion
- rmatrix: Generating Random Matrices
- RNG: Extracting RNG Data from NMF Objects
- rnmf: Generating Random NMF Models
- rss: Residual Sum of Squares and Explained Variance
- runtime.all-commaNMFfitXn-method: Returns the CPU time used to perform all the NMF fits stored...
- runtime-commaNMFList-method: Returns the CPU time required to compute all NMF fits in the...
- scale.NMF: Rescaling NMF Models
- scores: Feature Selection in NMF Models
- seed: Interface for NMF Seeding Methods
- setNMFMethod: Registering NMF Algorithms
- setNMFSeed: 'NMFSeed' is a constructor method that instantiate 'NMFSeed'...
- setup: Computational Setup Functions
- show-commaNMFfit-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFfit'
- show-commaNMFfitX1-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFfitX1'
- show-commaNMFfitX-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFfitX'
- show-commaNMFfitXn-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFfitXn'
- show-commaNMFList-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFList'
- show-commaNMF-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMF'
- show-commaNMFns-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFns'
- show-commaNMFOffset-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFOffset'
- show-commaNMFSeed-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFSeed'
- show-commaNMFStrategyIterative-method: Show method for objects of class 'NMFStrategyIterative'
- silhouette.NMF: Silhouette of NMF Clustering
- smoothing: Smoothing Matrix in Nonsmooth NMF Models
- SNMF-nmf: NMF Algorithm - Sparse NMF via Alternating NNLS
- sparseness: Sparseness
- staticVar: Get/Set a Static Variable in NMF Algorithms
- stop-NMF: Stopping Criteria for NMF Iterative Strategies
- Strategy-class: Generic Strategy Class
- subset-NMF: Sub-setting NMF Objects
- syntheticNMF: Simulating Datasets
- terms: Fixed Terms in NMF Models
- terms-internal: Fixed Terms in NMF Models
- t.NMF: Transformation NMF Model Objects
- txtProgressBar: Simple Progress Bar
- types: Testing NMF Objects
- utils: Utility Function in the NMF Package