Saving a randomization lists
Saves the parameters of a
randSeq object in a
object of class
A connection, or a character string naming the file to write to.
.csv data in the home folder and saves the randomization list as a column vector.
Other saving functions:
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- a: Function returning the adjusting parameter a slot of an S4...
- abcdPar: Representing Accelerated Biased Coin Design
- abcdRand: Sampling algorithm for abcd
- assess: Assessing randomization sequences
- bbcdPar: Representing Bayesian Biased Coin Design
- bbcdRand: Sampling algorithm for bbcd
- blocks: Function returning the block slot of an S4 object
- bsdPar: Representing Big Stick Design
- bsdRand: Sampling algorithm for BSD
- cash-assessment-method: Method defining the $ operator for the assessemnt class
- cash-comparison-method: Method defining the $ operator for the assessemnt class
- cash-endpoint-method: Method defining the $ operator for the endpoint class
- cash-issue-method: Method defining the $ operator for the issue class
- cash-randPar-method: Method defining the $ operator for the randPar class
- cash-randSeq-method: Method defining the $ operator for the randSeq class
- chenPar: Representing Chen's Design
- chenRand: Representing Chen's Design
- chronBias: Representing chronological bias
- coin: Function returning the coin slot of an S4 object
- combineBias: Combined additive bias criterion
- compare: Comparison of randomization procedures
- corGuess: Representing the expected number of correct guesses
- createParam: Representing any randomization procedure
- createSeq: Query to create a randomization sequence of a particular...
- crPar: Representing Complete Randomization
- doublyT: Approximation of the distribution function of the doubly...
- doublyTValues: Calculation of the biased type-one-error (resp. power) of...
- ebcPar: Representing Efron's Biased Coin Design
- gbcdPar: Representing Generalized Biased Coin Design
- gbcdRand: Sampling algorithm for gbcd
- generateAllSequences: Complete set of randomization sequences
- generateRandomSequences: Generate random sequences
- genNcps: Calculation of the NCPs of each randomization sequence for...
- getCorGuesses: Matrix of the guesses of the investigator
- getDesign: Design of a randomization procedure
- getExpectation: Get expectations of a randomization list
- getProbabilities: Theoretical probability for randomization sequences
- getRandomizationList: Accessor function for the randomization list
- hadaPar: Representing Hadamard Randomization
- imbal: Representing the allocation imbalance
- issue: Assessment criteria for clinical trials
- K: Function returning the total sample size slot of an S4 object
- method: Function returning the allocation ratio slot of an S4 object
- mpPar: Representing Maximal Procedure
- mti: Function returning the MTI slot of an S4 object
- mu: Access the expectation value slot of a normEndp S4 object
- N: Function returning the sample size slot of an S4 object
- normEndp: Representation of normally distributed endpoints
- overview: Overview over the parameters used in the 'randomizeR' package
- pbrPar: Representing Permuted Block Randomization
- plot: Generic plotting of comparison objects
- plotSeq: Sequence plotting
- randBlocks: Function returning the block slot of an S4 object
- randomizeR-package: Randomization for Clinical Trials
- randPar: Settings for randomization procedures
- randPar-class: Randomization paramters
- randSeq-class: An S4 Class for the representation of randomization sequences
- rarPar: Representing Random Allocation Rule
- ratio: Function returning the allocation ratio slot of an S4 object
- rho: Function returning the adjusting parameter rho slot of an S4...
- rpbrPar: Representing Randomized Permuted Block Randomization
- rtbdPar: Representing Randomized Truncated Binomial Design
- saveAssess: Saving an assess object
- saveRand: Saving a randomization lists
- seed: Function returning the allocation seed slot of an object
- selBias: Representing selection bias
- setPower: Representing the power
- sigma: Function returning the standard deviation slot of a normEndp...
- summary: Summary of assessments of a randomization procedure
- tbdPar: Representing Truncated Binomal Design
- type: Get type of an object
- udPar: Representing Wei's Urn Design