- RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random Fields
- RFpar: Graphical parameters for plots
Graphical parameters for plots
This functions sets globally graphical parameters for plots
RMmodels, simulations and estimations
RFpar is called without arguments, the current list is
RFpar is called with
NULL only, the current list is
Otherwise the arguments are stored for global use in RandomFields.
1 2 3 4 5
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- Bayesian: Bayesian Spatial Modelling
- BRspecific: Simulation methods for Brown-Resnick processes
- Changings: Documentation of some further changings
- conventional2RFspDataFrame: Coercion to class 'RFsp' objects
- CoordinateSystems: Coordinate systems
- fitgauss: Details on fitting Gaussian random fields, including Box-Cox...
- GaussianFields: Methods for Gaussian Random Fields
- internal: Internal functions
- MajorRevisions: Documentation of major changings
- obsolete: Obsolete functions
- papers: Papers involving 'RandomFields' and co-authored by M....
- papers.GSPSJ06: Fast and Exact Simulation of Large Gaussian Lattice Systems...
- papers.jss14: Covariance models for multivariate and vector valued fields
- papers.S02: Models for stationary max-stable random fields
- papers.S10: On some covariance models based on normal scale mixtures
- papers.SBS14: Systematic co-occurrence of tail correlation functions among...
- papers.SS11: Covariance Models for Random Vector Fields
- plot-method: Methods for function 'plot' in package 'RandomFields'
- PrintModelList: Information about the implemented covariance models
- QMath: Transformation of coordinate systems
- RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random Fields
- RC: Constants used in RandomFields (RC constants)
- RF: Evaluation operators (RF commands)
- RFboxcox: Linear part of 'RMmodel'
- RFcov: Evaluate Covariance and Variogram Functions
- RFcrossvalidate: Fitting model parameters to spatial data (regionalised...
- RFdistr: Evaluating distribution families
- RFempiricalvariogram: Empirical (Cross-)Variogram
- RFempVariog-class: Class 'RFempVariog'
- RFfit: Fitting model parameters to spatial data (regionalised...
- RFfit-class: Class 'RFfit'
- RFfitOptimiser: Optimisers for fitting model parameters to spatial data
- RFformula: RFformula - syntax to design random field models with trend...
- RFfractaldim: RFfractaldimension
- RFgetMethodNames: Simulation Techniques
- RFgetModel: Internally stored model
- RFgetModelInfo: Information on RMmodels
- RFgetModelNames: Names of implemented covariance and variogram models
- RFgridDataFrame-class: Class 'RFgridDataFrame'
- RFgui: Graphical User Interface For Fitting Covariance Models And...
- RFhurst: Hurst coefficient
- RFinterpolate: Interpolation methods
- RFlinearpart: Linear part of 'RMmodel'
- RFloglikelihood: Likelihood and estimation of linear models
- RFoldstyle: RFoldstyle
- RFoptions: Setting control arguments
- RFoptionsAdvanced: Setting control arguments of 'RandomFields' - advanced...
- RFpar: Graphical parameters for plots
- RFpointsDataFrame-class: Class 'RFpointsDataFrame'
- RFratiotest: Likelihood ratio test
- RFsimulate: Simulation of Random Fields
- RFsimulateAdvanced: Simulation of Random Fields - Advanced
- RFsimulate.more.examples: Further Examples for the Simulation of Random Fields
- RFsimulate.sophisticated.examples: Sophisticated Examples for the Simulation of Random Fields
- RFspatialGridDataFrame-class: Class "RFspatialGridDataFrame"
- RFspatialPointsDataFrame-class: Class "RFspatialPointsDataFrame"
- RFsp-class: Class 'RFsp'
- RM: Overview over classes of 'RMmodels'
- RMangle: Anisotropy matrix given by angle
- RMaskey: Askey model
- RMave: Space-time moving average model
- RMball: RMball
- RMbcw: Model bridging stationary and intrinsically stationary...
- RMbernoulli: Covariance Model for binary field based on a Gaussian field
- RMbessel: Bessel Family Covariance Model
- RMbigneiting: Gneiting-Wendland Covariance Models
- RMbiwm: Full Bivariate Whittle Matern Model
- RMbr2: Transformation from Brown-Resnick to Gauss
- RMbr2bg: Transformation from Brown-Resnick to Bernoulli
- RMbrownresnick: Tail correlation function of the Brown-Resnick process
- RMcauchy: Cauchy Family Covariance Model
- RMcauchytbm: Modifications of the Cauchy Family Covariance Model
- RMchoquet: Schoenberg's representation for the classes psi_d and...
- RMcircular: Circular Covariance Model
- RMconstant: Covariance Matrix Constant in Space
- RMcoord: Coordinates in the mixed model representation
- RMcovariate: Model for covariates
- RMcoxisham: Cox Isham Covariance Model
- RMcubic: Cubic Covariance Model
- RMcurlfree: Curlfree Covariance Model
- RMcutoff: Gneiting's modification towards finite range
- RMdagum: Dagum Covariance Model Family
- RMdampedcos: Exponentially Damped Cosine
- RMdelay: Bivariate Delay Effect
- RMdewijsian: Modified DeWijsian Variogram Model
- RMdivfree: Divfree Covariance Model
- RMeaxxa: Special models for rotation like fields
- RMepscauchy: Generalized Cauchy Family Covariance Model
- RMexp: Exponential Covariance Model
- RMexponential: Exponential operator
- RMfbm: Variogram Model of Fractal Brownian Motion
- RMfix: Fixed Covariance Matrix
- RMfixed: Fixed Effect Model
- RMfractdiff: Fractionally Differenced Process Model
- RMfractgauss: Fractal Gaussian Model Family
- RMgauss: Gaussian Covariance Model
- RMgencauchy: Generalized Cauchy Family Covariance Model
- RMgenfbm: Generalized Fractal Brownian Motion Variogram Model
- RMgengneiting: Gneiting-Wendland Covariance Models
- RMgennsst: Non-Separable Space-Time model
- RMgneiting: Gneiting Covariance Model
- RMgneitingdiff: Gneiting Covariance Model Used as Tapering Function
- RMhyperbolic: Generalized Hyperbolic Covariance Model
- RMiaco: Iaco-Cesare model
- RMid: Identical Model
- RMintern: Internal models
- RMintexp: Integral exponential operator
- RMintrinsic: Intrinsic Embedding Covariance Model
- RMkolmogorov: Identical Model
- RMlgd: Local-Global Distinguisher Family Covariance Model
- RMlsfbm: Locally Positive Definite Function Given by the Fractal...
- RMma: Ma operator
- RMmastein: Ma-Stein operator
- RMmatern: Whittle-Matern Covariance Model
- RMmatrix: Matrix operator
- RMmodel: Covariance and Variogram Models in 'RandomFields' (RM...
- RMmodel-class: Class 'RMmodel'
- RMmodelExt-class: Class "RMmodelFit"
- RMmodelgenerator-class: Class 'RMmodelgenerator'
- RMmodelsAdvanced: Advanced features of the mdoels
- RMmodelsAuxiliary: Auxiliary and other Models
- RMmodelsMultivariate: Multivariate models
- RMmodelsNonstatationary: Nonstationary features of the mdoels
- RMmodelsSpaceTime: Space-time Covariance Models
- RMmodelsSphere: Covariance models valid on a sphere
- RMmodelsTailcorrelation: Covariance models valid for max-stable random fields
- RMmodelsTrend: Trend Modelling
- RMmppplus: Mixture of shape functions
- RMmqam: multivariate quasi-arithmetic mean
- RMmult: Multiplication of Random Field Models
- RMmultiquad: The Multiquadric Family Covariance Model on th Sphere
- RMnatsc: Natural scale
- RMnonstwm: RMnonstwm
- RMnsst: Non-Separable Space-Time model
- RMnugget: Nugget Effect Covariance Model
- RMoesting: Variogram Model Similar to Fractal Brownian Motion
- RMparswm: Parsimonious Multivariate Whittle Matern Model
- RMpenta: Penta Covariance Model
- RMplus: Addition of Random Field Models
- RMpoissonpoly: RMpolygon
- RMpolynome: Creating poylonmial models
- RMpower: Power operator for Variograms and Covariance functions
- RMprod: Plain scalar product
- RMqam: Quasi-arithmetic mean
- RMqexp: Variant of the exponential model
- RMrational: Rational function
- RMrotat: Rotation matrices
- RMS: Scaling operator
- RMschlather: Covariance Model for binary field based on Gaussian field
- RMschur: Schur product
- RMsign: Random sign
- RMsinepower: The Sinepower Covariance Model on the Sphere
- RMspheric: The Spherical Covariance Model
- RMstable: Stable Family / Powered Exponential Model
- RMstein: Stein nonseparable space-time model
- RMstp: Single temporal process
- RMstrokorb: Tail correlation function of the Brown-Resnick process
- RMsum: Plain scalar product
- RMtbm: Turning Bands Method
- RMtrafo: Transformation of coordinate systems
- RMtrend: Trend Model
- RMtruncsupport: Random sign
- RMuser: User Defined Function
- RMvector: Vector Covariance Model
- RMwave: Wave Covariance Model / Cardinal Sine
- RP: Models for classes of random fields (RP commands)
- RPbernoulli: Simulation of Binary Random Fields
- RPbrownresnick: Brown-Resnick process
- RPchi2: Simulation of a Chi2 Random Fields
- RPcirculant: Circulant Embedding methods
- RPcoin: Random coin method
- RPgauss: Simulation of Gaussian Random Fields
- RPhyperplane: Hyperplane method
- RPmaxstable: Simulation of Max-Stable Random Fields
- RPmaxstableAdvanced: Simulation examples of advanced Max-Stable Random Fields
- RPnugget: Method to simulate the Nugget effect
- RPopitz: Extremal t process
- RPpoisson: Simulation of Random Fields
- RPschlather: Extremal Gaussian process
- RPsequential: Methods relying on square roots of the covariance matrix
- RPsmith: (Mixed) Moving Maxima
- RPspecific: Methods that are specific to certain covariance models
- RPspectral: Spectral turning bands method
- RPt: Simulation of a T Random Fields
- RPtbm: Turning Bands method
- RR: Distribution families (RR commands)
- RRdeterm: Random scaling used with balls
- RRdistr: RRdistr
- RRgauss: Random scaling used with balls
- RRloc: Random scaling used with balls
- RRmcmc: RRmcmc
- RRrectangular: Random scaling used with balls
- RRspherical: Random scaling used with balls
- RRunif: Random scaling used with balls
- soil: Soil data of North Bavaria, Germany
- sp2RF: Transformation of an 'sp' object to an 'RFsp' object
- weather: Pressure and temperature forecast errors over the Pacific...