Militarized Interstate Disputes
A small sample from the militarized interstate disputes (MID) database.
A table containing 6 variables ("conflict", "major", "contig", "power", "maxdem", "mindem", and "years") and 3,126 observations. For full variable descriptions, please see King and Zeng, 2001.
Militarized Interstate Disputes database
King, Gary, and Lanche Zeng (2001). “Explaining Rare Events in International Relations,” International Organization, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 693-715.
Jones, Daniel M., Stuart A. Bremer and David Singer (1996). “Militarized Interstate Disputes, 1816-1992: Rationale, Coding Rules, and Empirical Patterns,” Conflict Management and Peace Science, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 163-213.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- approval: U.S. Presidential Approval Data
- avg: Compute central tendancy as approrpriate to data type
- bivariate: Sample data for bivariate probit regression
- ci.plot: Method for plotting qi simulations across a range within a...
- cluster.formula: Generate Formulae that Consider Clustering
- coalition: Coalition Dissolution in Parliamentary Democracies
- coalition2: Coalition Dissolution in Parliamentary Democracies, Modified...
- coef-Zelig-method: Method for extracting estimated coefficients from Zelig...
- createJSON: Utility function for constructing JSON file that encodes the...
- eidat: Simulation Data for Ecological Inference
- fitted-Zelig-method: Method for extracting estimated fitted values from Zelig...
- free1: Freedom of Speech Data
- free2: Freedom of Speech Data
- friendship: Simulated Example of Schoolchildren Friendship Network
- grunfeld: Simulation Data for model Seemingly Unrelated Regression...
- hoff: Social Security Expenditure Data
- homerun: Sample Data on Home Runs Hit By Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa...
- immigration: Individual Preferences Over Immigration Policy
- klein: Simulation Data for model Two-Stage Least Square (twosls)...
- kmenta: Simulation Data for model Three-Stage Least Square (threesls)...
- macro: Macroeconomic Data
- MatchIt.url: Table of links for Zelig
- Median: Compute the Statistical Median of a Vector
- mexico: Voting Data from the 1988 Mexican Presidental Election
- mid: Militarized Interstate Disputes
- Mode: Compute the Statistical Mode of a Vector
- newpainters: The Discretized Painter's Data of de Piles
- PErisk: Political Economic Risk Data from 62 Countries in 1987
- plot-Zelig-ANY-method: Plot method for Zelig objects
- predict-Zelig-method: Method for getting predicted values from Zelig objects
- qi.plot: Default Plot Design For Zelig Model QI's
- reduce: Calculate the reduced dataset to be used in codesetx
- relogit: Estimation function for rare events logit models
- rocplot: Receiver Operator Characteristic Plots
- sanction: Multilateral Economic Sanctions
- seatshare: Left Party Seat Share in 11 OECD Countries
- setfactor: Set new value of a factor variable, checking for existing...
- setval: Set new value of a variable as approrpriate to data type
- setx: Setting Explanatory Variable Values
- sim: Generic Method for Computing and Organizing Simulated...
- simacf: Construct Autocorrelation Function from Zelig object and...
- simulations.plot: Plot Quantities of Interest in a Zelig-fashion
- sna.ex: Simulated Example of Social Network Data
- stat: Pass Quantities of Interest to Appropriate Summary Function
- statlevel: Describe Here
- statmat: Describe Here
- summary.Arima: Summary of an object of class Arima
- summary-Zelig-method: Summary method for Zelig objects"
- SupremeCourt: U.S. Supreme Court Vote Matrix
- swiss: Swiss Fertility and Socioeconomic Indicators (1888) Data
- table.levels: Create a table, but ensure that the correct columns exist. In...
- tobin: Tobin's Tobit Data
- turnout: Turnout Data Set from the National Election Survey
- vcov-Zelig-method: Variance-covariance method for Zelig objects
- voteincome: Sample Turnout and Demographic Data from the 2000 Current...
- Weimar: 1932 Weimar election data
- zelig: Estimating a Statistical Model
- zeligACFplot: Plot Autocorrelation Function from Zelig QI object
- Zelig-ar-class: Time-Series Model with Autoregressive Disturbance
- Zelig-arima-class: Autoregressive and Moving-Average Models with Integration for...
- zeligArimaWrapper: Estimation wrapper function for arima models, to easily fit...
- zeligARMAbreakforecaster: Construct Simulated Series with Internal Discontinuity in X
- zeligARMAlongrun: Calculate the Long Run Exquilibrium for Fixed X
- zeligARMAnextstep: Construct Simulated Next Step in Dynamic Series
- Zelig-bayes-class: Bayes Model object for inheritance across models in Zelig
- Zelig-binchoice-class: Binary Choice object for inheritance across models in Zelig
- Zelig-binchoice-gee-class: Object for Binary Choice outcomes in Generalized Estimating...
- Zelig-binchoice-survey-class: Object for Binary Choice outcomes with Survey Weights for...
- Zelig-class: Zelig reference class
- Zelig-exp-class: Exponential Regression for Duration Dependent Variables
- Zelig-factor-bayes-class: Bayesian Factor Analysis
- Zelig-gamma-class: Gamma Regression for Continuous, Positive Dependent Variables
- Zelig-gamma-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Gamma Regression
- Zelig-gamma-survey-class: Gamma Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equations Model object for inheritance...
- Zelig-glm-class: Generalized Linear Model object for inheritance across models...
- Zelig-logit-bayes-class: Bayesian Logit Regression
- Zelig-logit-class: Logistic Regression for Dichotomous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-logit-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Logit Regression
- Zelig-logit-survey-class: Logit Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-lognorm-class: Log-Normal Regression for Duration Dependent Variables
- Zelig-ls-class: Least Squares Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-ma-class: Time-Series Model with Moving Average
- Zelig-mlogit-bayes-class: Bayesian Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Zelig-negbin-class: Negative Binomial Regression for Event Count Dependent...
- Zelig-normal-bayes-class: Bayesian Normal Linear Regression
- Zelig-normal-class: Normal Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-normal-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Normal Regression
- Zelig-normal-survey-class: Normal Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables with...
- Zelig-oprobit-bayes-class: Bayesian Ordered Probit Regression
- zeligPlyrMutate: Zelig Copy of plyr::mutate to avoid namespace conflict with...
- Zelig-poisson-bayes-class: Bayesian Poisson Regression
- Zelig-poisson-class: Poisson Regression for Event Count Dependent Variables
- Zelig-poisson-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Poisson Regression
- Zelig-poisson-survey-class: Poisson Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-probit-bayes-class: Bayesian Probit Regression
- Zelig-probit-class: Probit Regression for Dichotomous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-probit-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Probit Regression
- Zelig-probit-survey-class: Probit Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-quantile-class: Quantile Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-relogit-class: Rare Events Logistic Regression for Dichotomous Dependent...
- Zelig-survey-class: Survey models in Zelig for weights for complex sampling...
- Zelig-timeseries-class: Time-series models in Zelig
- Zelig-tobit-bayes-class: Bayesian Tobit Regression
- Zelig-tobit-class: Linear Regression for a Left-Censored Dependent Variable
- Zelig.url: Table of links for Zelig
- Zelig-weibull-class: Weibull Regression for Duration Dependent Variables