Multilateral Economic Sanctions
Data on bilateral sanctions behavior for selected years during the general period 1939-1983. This data contains errors that have since been corrected. Please contact Lisa Martin before using this data for publication.
A table containing 8 variables ("mil", "coop", "target", "import", "export", "cost", "num", and "ncost") and 78 observations. For full variable description, see Martin, 1992.
Martin, Lisa (1992). Coercive Cooperation: Explaining Multilateral Economic Sanctions, Princeton: Princeton University Press.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- approval: U.S. Presidential Approval Data
- avg: Compute central tendancy as approrpriate to data type
- bivariate: Sample data for bivariate probit regression
- ci.plot: Method for plotting qi simulations across a range within a...
- cluster.formula: Generate Formulae that Consider Clustering
- coalition: Coalition Dissolution in Parliamentary Democracies
- coalition2: Coalition Dissolution in Parliamentary Democracies, Modified...
- coef-Zelig-method: Method for extracting estimated coefficients from Zelig...
- createJSON: Utility function for constructing JSON file that encodes the...
- eidat: Simulation Data for Ecological Inference
- fitted-Zelig-method: Method for extracting estimated fitted values from Zelig...
- free1: Freedom of Speech Data
- free2: Freedom of Speech Data
- friendship: Simulated Example of Schoolchildren Friendship Network
- grunfeld: Simulation Data for model Seemingly Unrelated Regression...
- hoff: Social Security Expenditure Data
- homerun: Sample Data on Home Runs Hit By Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa...
- immigration: Individual Preferences Over Immigration Policy
- klein: Simulation Data for model Two-Stage Least Square (twosls)...
- kmenta: Simulation Data for model Three-Stage Least Square (threesls)...
- macro: Macroeconomic Data
- MatchIt.url: Table of links for Zelig
- Median: Compute the Statistical Median of a Vector
- mexico: Voting Data from the 1988 Mexican Presidental Election
- mid: Militarized Interstate Disputes
- Mode: Compute the Statistical Mode of a Vector
- newpainters: The Discretized Painter's Data of de Piles
- PErisk: Political Economic Risk Data from 62 Countries in 1987
- plot-Zelig-ANY-method: Plot method for Zelig objects
- predict-Zelig-method: Method for getting predicted values from Zelig objects
- qi.plot: Default Plot Design For Zelig Model QI's
- reduce: Calculate the reduced dataset to be used in codesetx
- relogit: Estimation function for rare events logit models
- rocplot: Receiver Operator Characteristic Plots
- sanction: Multilateral Economic Sanctions
- seatshare: Left Party Seat Share in 11 OECD Countries
- setfactor: Set new value of a factor variable, checking for existing...
- setval: Set new value of a variable as approrpriate to data type
- setx: Setting Explanatory Variable Values
- sim: Generic Method for Computing and Organizing Simulated...
- simacf: Construct Autocorrelation Function from Zelig object and...
- simulations.plot: Plot Quantities of Interest in a Zelig-fashion
- sna.ex: Simulated Example of Social Network Data
- stat: Pass Quantities of Interest to Appropriate Summary Function
- statlevel: Describe Here
- statmat: Describe Here
- summary.Arima: Summary of an object of class Arima
- summary-Zelig-method: Summary method for Zelig objects"
- SupremeCourt: U.S. Supreme Court Vote Matrix
- swiss: Swiss Fertility and Socioeconomic Indicators (1888) Data
- table.levels: Create a table, but ensure that the correct columns exist. In...
- tobin: Tobin's Tobit Data
- turnout: Turnout Data Set from the National Election Survey
- vcov-Zelig-method: Variance-covariance method for Zelig objects
- voteincome: Sample Turnout and Demographic Data from the 2000 Current...
- Weimar: 1932 Weimar election data
- zelig: Estimating a Statistical Model
- zeligACFplot: Plot Autocorrelation Function from Zelig QI object
- Zelig-ar-class: Time-Series Model with Autoregressive Disturbance
- Zelig-arima-class: Autoregressive and Moving-Average Models with Integration for...
- zeligArimaWrapper: Estimation wrapper function for arima models, to easily fit...
- zeligARMAbreakforecaster: Construct Simulated Series with Internal Discontinuity in X
- zeligARMAlongrun: Calculate the Long Run Exquilibrium for Fixed X
- zeligARMAnextstep: Construct Simulated Next Step in Dynamic Series
- Zelig-bayes-class: Bayes Model object for inheritance across models in Zelig
- Zelig-binchoice-class: Binary Choice object for inheritance across models in Zelig
- Zelig-binchoice-gee-class: Object for Binary Choice outcomes in Generalized Estimating...
- Zelig-binchoice-survey-class: Object for Binary Choice outcomes with Survey Weights for...
- Zelig-class: Zelig reference class
- Zelig-exp-class: Exponential Regression for Duration Dependent Variables
- Zelig-factor-bayes-class: Bayesian Factor Analysis
- Zelig-gamma-class: Gamma Regression for Continuous, Positive Dependent Variables
- Zelig-gamma-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Gamma Regression
- Zelig-gamma-survey-class: Gamma Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equations Model object for inheritance...
- Zelig-glm-class: Generalized Linear Model object for inheritance across models...
- Zelig-logit-bayes-class: Bayesian Logit Regression
- Zelig-logit-class: Logistic Regression for Dichotomous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-logit-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Logit Regression
- Zelig-logit-survey-class: Logit Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-lognorm-class: Log-Normal Regression for Duration Dependent Variables
- Zelig-ls-class: Least Squares Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-ma-class: Time-Series Model with Moving Average
- Zelig-mlogit-bayes-class: Bayesian Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Zelig-negbin-class: Negative Binomial Regression for Event Count Dependent...
- Zelig-normal-bayes-class: Bayesian Normal Linear Regression
- Zelig-normal-class: Normal Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-normal-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Normal Regression
- Zelig-normal-survey-class: Normal Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables with...
- Zelig-oprobit-bayes-class: Bayesian Ordered Probit Regression
- zeligPlyrMutate: Zelig Copy of plyr::mutate to avoid namespace conflict with...
- Zelig-poisson-bayes-class: Bayesian Poisson Regression
- Zelig-poisson-class: Poisson Regression for Event Count Dependent Variables
- Zelig-poisson-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Poisson Regression
- Zelig-poisson-survey-class: Poisson Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-probit-bayes-class: Bayesian Probit Regression
- Zelig-probit-class: Probit Regression for Dichotomous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-probit-gee-class: Generalized Estimating Equation for Probit Regression
- Zelig-probit-survey-class: Probit Regression with Survey Weights
- Zelig-quantile-class: Quantile Regression for Continuous Dependent Variables
- Zelig-relogit-class: Rare Events Logistic Regression for Dichotomous Dependent...
- Zelig-survey-class: Survey models in Zelig for weights for complex sampling...
- Zelig-timeseries-class: Time-series models in Zelig
- Zelig-tobit-bayes-class: Bayesian Tobit Regression
- Zelig-tobit-class: Linear Regression for a Left-Censored Dependent Variable
- Zelig.url: Table of links for Zelig
- Zelig-weibull-class: Weibull Regression for Duration Dependent Variables