This function creates a summary on the submaps created.
submapSummary(submaps, a.threshold = 1)
a list of submaps
the maximum value for a (default is 1)
This function gives for each genotyped individual summary statistics about the calculations.
This function returns a dataframe with 13 columns :
- FID : family identifier
- IID : individual identifier
- STATUS : status (1 non affected, 2 affected, 0 unknown)
- submaps : number of submaps used
- QUALITY: percentage of valid submaps (i.e. submaps with a < 1)
- F_MIN: minimum f on valid submaps
- F_MAX: maximum f on valid submaps
- F_MEAN: mean f on valid submaps
- F_MEDIAN: median f on valid submaps (recommended to estimate f)
- A_MEDIAN: median a on valid submaps (recommended to estimate a)
- pLRT_MEDIAN: median p-value of LRT tests on valid submaps
- INBRED: a flag indicating if the individual is inbred (pLRT_MEDIAN <0.05) or not
- pLRT_<0.05: number of valid submaps with a LRT having a p-value below 0.05
this function returns a dataframe.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.