Writes CDF units
Writes CDF units.
This method is not indended to be used explicitly.
To write a CDF, use
writeCdfUnits(con, cdfUnits, verbose=0)
This method is called by
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- 1._Dictionary: 1. Dictionary
- 2._Cell_coordinates_and_cell_indices: 2. Cell coordinates and cell indices
- 9._Advanced_-_Cell-index_maps_for_reading_and_writing: 9. Advanced - Cell-index maps for reading and writing
- affxparser-package: Package affxparser
- applyCdfGroupFields: Applies a function to a list of fields of each group in a CDF...
- applyCdfGroups: Applies a function over the groups in a CDF structure
- arrangeCelFilesByChipType: Moves CEL files to subdirectories with names corresponding to...
- cdfAddBaseMmCounts: Adds the number of allele A and allele B mismatching...
- cdfAddPlasqTypes: Adds the PLASQ types for the probes in a CDF structure
- cdfAddProbeOffsets: Adds probe offsets to the groups in a CDF structure
- cdfGetFields: Gets a subset of groups fields in a CDF structure
- cdfGetGroups: Gets a subset of groups in a CDF structure
- cdfGtypeCelToPQ: Function to immitate Affymetrix' gtype\_cel\_to\_pq software
- cdfHeaderToCelHeader: Creates a valid CEL header from a CDF header
- cdfMergeAlleles: Function to join CDF allele A and allele B groups strand by...
- cdfMergeStrands: Function to join CDF groups with the same names
- cdfMergeToQuartets: Function to re-arrange CDF groups values in quartets
- cdfOrderBy: Orders the fields according to the value of another field in...
- cdfOrderColumnsBy: Orders the columns of fields according to the values in a...
- cdfSetDimension: Sets the dimension of an object
- compareCdfs: Compares the contents of two CDF files
- compareCels: Compares the contents of two CEL files
- convertCdf: Converts a CDF into the same CDF but with another format
- convertCel: Converts a CEL into the same CEL but with another format
- copyCel: Copies a CEL file
- createCel: Creates an empty CEL file
- findCdf: Search for CDF files in multiple directories
- findFiles: Finds one or several files in multiple directories
- invertMap: Inverts a read or a write map
- isCelFile: Checks if a file is a CEL file or not
- parseDatHeaderString: Parses a DAT header string
- readBpmap: Parses a Bpmap file
- readCcg: Reads an Affymetrix Command Console Generic (CCG) Data file
- readCcgHeader: Reads an the header of an Affymetrix Command Console Generic...
- readCdf: Parsing a CDF file using Affymetrix Fusion SDK
- readCdfCellIndices: Reads (one-based) cell indices of units (probesets) in an...
- readCdfDataFrame: Reads units (probesets) from an Affymetrix CDF file
- readCdfGroupNames: Reads group names for a set of units (probesets) in an...
- readCdfHeader: Reads the header associated with an Affymetrix CDF file
- readCdfIsPm: Checks if cells in a CDF file are perfect-match probes or not
- readCdfNbrOfCellsPerUnitGroup: Gets the number of cells (probes) that each group of each...
- readCdfQc: Reads the QC units of CDF file
- readCdfUnitNames: Reads unit (probeset) names from an Affymetrix CDF file
- readCdfUnits: Reads units (probesets) from an Affymetrix CDF file
- readCdfUnitsWriteMap: Generates an Affymetrix cell-index write map from a CDF file
- readCel: Reads an Affymetrix CEL file
- readCelHeader: Parsing the header of an Affymetrix CEL file
- readCelIntensities: Reads the intensities contained in several Affymetrix CEL...
- readCelRectangle: Reads a spatial subset of probe-level data from Affymetrix...
- readCelUnits: Reads probe-level data ordered as units (probesets) from one...
- readChp: A function to read Affymetrix CHP files
- readClf: Parsing a CLF file using Affymetrix Fusion SDK
- readClfEnv: Parsing a CLF file using Affymetrix Fusion SDK
- readClfHeader: Read the header of a CLF file.
- readPgf: Parsing a PGF file using Affymetrix Fusion SDK
- readPgfEnv: Parsing a PGF file using Affymetrix Fusion SDK
- readPgfHeader: Read the header of a PGF file into a list.
- updateCel: Updates a CEL file
- updateCelUnits: Updates a CEL file unit by unit
- writeCdf: Creates a binary CDF file
- writeCdfHeader: Writes a CDF header
- writeCdfQcUnits: Writes CDF QC units
- writeCdfUnits: Writes CDF units
- writeCelHeader: Writes a CEL header to a connection
- writeTpmap: Writes BPMAP and TPMAP files.